8 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

9 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

12 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Fans try to give Chloe King another life

What are you going to do to bring back The Nine Lives of Chloe King?

how could they cancel such a great show!?!?!?!?!? i mean seriously! the king fans need a better ending..... chloe still has like 7 lives left!!! one more season!!!!! come on abc family, seriously, they dont want to upset this many fans do they???? ONE MORE SEASON!!!!

by rockergrl88 on 3/3/2012 9:21:15 PM

This show was the best show ever how could the just cancel it? If you want it back you can join my club bring back Chloe King it tells you a few things about some ways to get it back. Please join the club if I get enough members I'm going to show it to abc family.

by bigm08 on 1/26/2012 3:46:16 PM

Omg that show was amazing and sooooooo hope that it will come back on for season 2!

by 5139261 on 1/20/2012 3:23:19 PM

i never watched that show

by dancingqueen219 on 1/15/2012 10:33:05 AM

BRING IT BACK BRING IT BACK CHLOE HAS 9 LIVES NOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BBBBBBBRR4RRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG IIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT5TTTTTTTT BBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by bunnyboo2224 on 1/15/2012 1:42:15 AM

THEY CAN'T CANCEL IT THE WAY THEY DID!!!!! ONE MORE SEASON!!! D: THAT WAS A TERRIBLE ENDING... Frown

by lilypod14 on 1/12/2012 7:30:04 PM

I dont know what this is???

by winzers22 on 1/11/2012 8:09:12 PM

i love that show so much.!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile ****

by shroomgirl on 1/11/2012 4:38:57 PM

I want TNLOCK back and I want Huge back on abc family. I don't understand that when a show is great for Disney, they just deside to take it off the air and replace it with another show that won't NEARLY get as much views as the show that Disney just took of the air. TNLOCK got so many views on just the first episode and I was one of them. Another great example of a good show Disney took off was I'm in the Band. That was my fave show on Disney XD and they took it off last month to put on their new show Kickin' It. In my opinion, TNLOCK, Huge, and IITB were all great shows that Disney took off for now good reason. Disney needs to stop taking off good shows.

by nirvana fan on 1/11/2012 9:25:05 AM

Save TNLOCK! OMG IM OBSESSED! I NEED THIS SHOW!

by Knerdalicious on 1/10/2012 11:32:35 PM