10 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

12 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

13 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Dear Carol: I'm fed up with being a "geek"

My friends and I are always made fun of for being good students. We’re called “geeks” and “nerds” just because we get good grades and score well...

Don't listen to what other kids say cause when your older you will be successful

by starstruck0503 on 2/2/2012 5:36:13 PM

I deifiantly know how it feels. I'm in an honors math class that is 3 grades higher than my actual grade, and I'm in gifted and talented english and lit. people kid and are like "oh, you're a nerd, what's the answer?" but they dont understand that people take that to the heart. but i get over it, and you should too. because just think: one day, you may be a rocket scientist, while they're working at mcdonalds for minimun wage. (: they're just jealous.

by sinkinginblack on 1/27/2012 6:27:46 PM

they are jealous because they arnt in those classes....i cant wait until u become a sucess(:

by princesschick1999 on 1/27/2012 4:14:53 PM

Mod mod mod
I don't know what to do its only three weeks into the new semester and last semester I had straight A's and this semester they changed my math teacher because I was struggling and made my whole schedule change and now I have Cs and Ds and that's not me and it's all because I got a schedule change I tried to talk to the teachers about it and my mom even called once and they haven't changed anything help I'm struggling and I don't know what else to do and how to get my schedule back

Hey girl,

You're hanging onto this old schedule and using it as an excuse for getting these lower grades. What you need to do is STOP blaming this on the change of schedule and, instead, work with what you got. If you're not working as hard as you can, set aside more time after school to work and study. If you have questions, talk to your teachers after class and ask questions during class to get them answered. If you're super confused, ask friends or check with your counselor to see if there are tutors available. It's important to learn that you can't blame outside forces for bad stuff that happens in your life. You have to work hard, take responsibility for yourself, and make this situation better!
Lauren C.

by Roxizzy on 1/26/2012 7:28:02 PM

Mod mod mod
In school we're doing a project soon and a topic is music and they are kinda looking for people to form a band who can play guitars and other instruments but they also said singers. I like to sing and feel I'm pretty decent but no one really knoes except my best friend. but the popular girl aka girl who hates me was gonna do it and from what I've heard she's really good. Id like a shot but don't wanna be completely crushed and embarassed. What should I do?

Hey babe,

You gotta give it a try! First, ask your family and a couple other friends to hear you sing. See what they think. Record yourself on your computer and listen on your own as well - you're always your harshest critic! You could also ask the chorus teacher at your school for some pointers. Then, if they seem into your voice, audition for it! The worst that will happen is they choose to go for the popular girl (or someone else) instead. But you'll never know unless you try!
Lauren C.

by armychic97 on 1/26/2012 5:16:12 PM

Hey sweetgal63, we have some great articles on overcoming shyness. I think they will really help you. Click the links below to read them! Xoxo

So i'm really shy even though inside i'm truly outgoing. Sometimes i get so shy and nervous that it comes off as me being mean which i don't want to come across as. I always think people are judging me and won't like me. Also prom is this may and i really want to have a date. how do i bring out the outgoingness in myself? how do i stop thinking people are judging me? Lynae P.

by sweetgal63 on 1/25/2012 6:33:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD So this guy at my church likes me but he's also my ex. Recently he's been flirting and even telling me to call him. He has even managed to get me to kiss him a few times (including today) He's cute but he's two years older and a player. My friend told me he is talking to a friend of hers right now. and I know I should stay away. But hes always so gentle and kind with me and when he wants to kiss I try and try but I cant resist. What should I do?

He doesnt seem like a guy you can trust. If hes flirting with you while talking to another girl he doesnt care about you. Not like how you deserve. Dont let yourself get hurt over a guy like him. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by dancequeen47 on 1/22/2012 6:25:15 PM

Im sorry to hear that you guys need more advice! come to my advice queen page nobody are geeks there!!! yOU ARE VERY SPECIAL IF YOUR SPART!!!! THATS GOOD dont let it bother you my page is called lishy219

by lishy219 on 1/21/2012 4:36:33 PM

i need really really really good date ideas for the crazy couple me and my bf are. we are insanely crazy, so make them fun and crazy!please!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey babe,

You should make your dates about trying new things! Sit down with him and make lists of things you've always wanted to try. Amusement parks, rock climbing, hiking, roller blading, kayaking, taking a dance lesson or kickboxing class, go-karting, paintball, laser tag, etc. are all great choices for a more adventurous couple! Smile
Lauren C.

by chicken2 on 1/19/2012 8:51:43 PM

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you need advice like this. go on my profile and join my club. Everyone in the club can work together to make you feel better Smile

by surferchickemp on 1/18/2012 5:20:56 PM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?