AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 groovy gals blast off with a @NYNEmultimedia Mini Bluetooth speaker: http://t.co/yuHTslyAIb

1 HOURS AGO Well, "Computer Engineer" Barbie, that was disappointing: http://t.co/mvuHou3UTU

13 HOURS AGO The least awkward way to talk to your mom about sex: http://t.co/nJUDIv8mDL

COMMENTS

Fed up with being a "geek"

My friends and I are always made fun of for being good students...

HEy, i am in that program too. Hang in there, ur not alone.
Smile

by picorocks on 1/17/2012 7:50:22 PM

I know how u feel just the other day a few kids were calling me nerd and geek because I had higher grades then them

by Dancegirl28 on 1/17/2012 7:45:47 PM

don`t think of yourself as a geek. just be you.

by ergily on 1/17/2012 7:19:07 PM

I understand how you feel. A lot of people call me a geek due to my grades, hobbies, what I like, and who I hang out with. Believe me, I know how it feels, and it doesn't feel great. Just ignore them, and if that doesn't work or just make things better, you should talk to either a parent or someone you trust. It's full proof. Trust me!!! I hope this help you enough.

by otaku4ever98 on 1/16/2012 6:55:24 PM

dont think your a geek u are perfect just the way u are Laughing

by kaylah213 on 1/16/2012 2:47:43 PM

dont think of your self as a geekLaughing

by kaylah213 on 1/16/2012 2:41:51 PM

my school has no special program like that

by penguinstar on 1/15/2012 8:54:40 PM

Hey girls♥!

Need advice on girl stuff? Feel too embarrassed to ask someone else,or are you just not getting good answers? Well then,♥Club♥Girl♥Stuff♥ is for you! You can ask me for advice on anything from boys to makeup,tampons to work-outs,stress to braces! I'm also happy to give links if you want;) JOIN NOW!!!

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/15/2012 7:12:19 PM

I'm a dork, because I'm in GT. But I'm still pretty darn cool, as my friends say. Anyways, I think of it like this: the haters will become your employees in the long run! ;)

by _InsertSydneyHere_ on 1/15/2012 11:52:10 AM

I am in the G/T program too! OMG a lot of people on Girls Life are in G/T, except at my school G/T is referred to as "excel". Anyways, GT is so fun! It allows us to have breaks from class (because we already grasp most of the material) and just get challenged while still havin a ton of fun. We even go on field trips and three of my best friends are in the program, too. Probably because we've all been in G/T since kindergarten, so we know each other real well and can relate. It makes us kind of look dorky, but as ParamoreRox13 said, it looks good on college resumes. I just ignore the haters, they are usually jealous. XOXO

by _InsertSydneyHere_ on 1/15/2012 11:50:16 AM