AN HOUR AGO Eat your way to better skin: http://t.co/pf3N4Hjkuq pic.twitter.com/NJdTaVHGbP

2 HOURS AGO Can't believe #LabRatsBionicIsland is already done filming. Say it ain't so, @kelliberglund 😭https://t.co/v7p6B2M8Hnnpic.twitter.com/JTX9tPKDRGG

2 HOURS AGO Ready, set, protect! : http://t.co/JOdaRzY9Cz pic.twitter.com/loLm3aWzbN

COMMENTS

Dear Carol: I'm fed up with being a "geek"

My friends and I are always made fun of for being good students. We’re called “geeks” and “nerds” just because we get good grades and score well...

by krazykotabug on 1/14/2012 1:02:29 PM

I started the gifted program at a young age and I'm still in it today, but when I was younger any time I messed up a question or anything really, everyone would laugh and say, "I thought you supposed to be smart!" Really, people now-a-days.

by LudaKrys on 1/14/2012 11:48:38 AM

Sorry this is off topic, but since my birthday is this month, I'm thinking of throwing a party. Do you have any suggestions for a fun place to go? We have an ice rink and rock climbing place, but I didn't really want to do that. Any suggestions would help! Thanks(:

Hey girl,

You could always go bowling or to a movie, or if your 'rents will let you, why not throw a party at your house? That way, you can pick a theme and play whatever games and have whatever food you want! Happy birthday!

Meghan D.

by aneesha289 on 1/14/2012 11:05:19 AM

im lik tht also

by bailtr on 1/14/2012 7:53:46 AM

Hey ,i am like that i am smart.My friends are just like that.

by girlygirl5202003 on 1/13/2012 11:59:26 PM

It doesn't matter if you are a chic or geek.Uh Avalon is a chic and Halle is a geek so it doesn't matter if your blake and your friend is Chinnese.Everybody is differnt i'm blake and my friend is Asian or Itilan and Mexican.

by girlygirl5202003 on 1/13/2012 10:38:44 PM

At my school we're called Honors. i like it because it makes me feel smart ;)

by starry~16 on 1/13/2012 9:49:07 PM

Embrace your intelligence girl!

by Jessy4132001 on 1/13/2012 9:23:41 PM

At our school its called gifted and talented a.k.a. TAG.

by dancethenightaway on 1/13/2012 5:35:20 PM

I'm in the Gifted&Talented group at my school, but we call it Excel. Everyone thinks that we are nerds, but that isnt true! This article gave me a breath of fresh air because I can relate to it =P

by 18marras on 1/13/2012 4:56:49 PM