6 HOURS AGO 3 lucky winners will snag a Nelle and Lizzy's Be Your Own Best Friend Necklace! @NelleAndLizzy http://t.co/A2bYg2pJjK

10 HOURS AGO Adorable ways to bring fall into your bedroom: #Obsessed #FallDecor http://t.co/afhR83Z0Cg

11 HOURS AGO Okay, so chocolate will never actually be a vegetable…but here’s how to make it a tad bit healthier: http://t.co/boHDICPcri

COMMENTS

Get the sporty trend from our Feb/March issue

The all-star athletic looks to snap up this spring.

I loveeee varsity jackets! I have like ten of them and I where them everywhere. They add such great charm to an outfit

by annaluvzu128 on 1/11/2012 8:37:12 PM

Thanks so much Lynae P.! Yeah, I've had discharge since around August so I'm wondering when I'm gonna get my period lol

by Sheyenne on 1/11/2012 8:23:11 PM

personally i think sweatshirts from an actual sports team are better. this just seems degrading to the people who actually care about sports, not just trends.

by soccerlover99 on 1/11/2012 7:27:25 PM

Hey Ellie hills, it should be on it's way. I think the mags are taking a little longer to ship out to you girls. Sooo sorry about that!! Xoxo

MODMODMOD
When is the normal time to get the Feb/Marche Mag? I haven't gotten mine but yet but I'm just wondering.
Thanks!! Smile Lynae P.

by ellie hills on 1/11/2012 6:44:46 PM

Sporty is a nice style.

by svds on 1/11/2012 5:30:08 PM

Hey sailaway11, boots with jeans or leggings, a sweater with a nice hat and scarf would be cute. You could also do knee high boots with tights a dress and a blazer. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

MODMODMOD
so tonight it is supposed to snow 1 inch tonight,and 3-5 inches tomorrow, and 1 inch on friday.
what are some cute and warm outfits i can wear on these days?
i'm not really sure because it hasn't snowed yet at all.
thanks so much!
xoxo, sail Lynae P.

by sailaway11 on 1/11/2012 5:28:36 PM

Hey Sheyenne, yep that's normal and a sign that your period is on it's way! Xoxo

MODMODMOD
Ok, so I have discharge, but I haven't had my first period yet. Is that normal? Does that mean I'll be getting my period soon? Thanks Smile Lynae P.

by Sheyenne on 1/11/2012 5:19:34 PM

Hey LLL328, yeah other girls have been asking me the same thing. I don't know why these mags aren't getting out to you girls. Try emailing GL and I'll talk to someone too. Soo sorry about that! Thanx a bunch for being so patient with us. Xoxo

Mod mOd mod
I subscribed to this mag in November but haven't gotten any magazines yet. Why am I not getting them? It was through a school fundraiser that we ordered and paid and everything, why haven't I gotten any of the issues? Lynae P.

by LLL328 on 1/11/2012 5:02:44 PM

Haha! I was looking at the boy shorts for dance. I clicked on them and foung out that the're panties! HAHAAH!

by tweety545 on 1/11/2012 4:33:05 PM

Hey sweetooth, mhmm that is strange. You defintely should've received your mag. Try emailing GL and letting them know, I'm sure someone will be able to help you out. Sooooo sorry about that! xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I haven't gotten the latest Girl's Life (Feb/Mar) yet. I renewed my subscription through a school magazine drive like three months ago. Help? Lynae P.

by sweetooth on 1/11/2012 4:28:07 PM