AN HOUR AGO Need some style inspo? Chck out these fab fashion bloggers: http://t.co/Q86MdWSfnV pic.twitter.com/xOaowR141q

2 HOURS AGO This weird beauty product is a serious game-changer: http://t.co/kiMqmd7YVE

3 HOURS AGO Are your friends using you?: http://t.co/zVcqIyB8pM

COMMENTS

Ice hockey: Not just for guys

14-year-old Kaitlin Parent is rockin’ the rink all the way to Nationals!

If I played hockey, I would wear a shirt that said "Play Hockey Like A Girl". Kaitlin seems like she is a great role model.

by luckykel on 1/13/2012 11:50:57 PM

I play hockey and I love it!!!

by laxchickie19 on 1/11/2012 6:12:20 PM

Good for her.

by voucher on 1/9/2012 9:43:36 PM

good job on doing what you like, even if its not a "girl sport" i no last year i did wrestling and this one guy on the team kept making comments like o can you wash my shirt cause i no your not gonna do anything at practice and stuff like that but i kept working hard and i qualified for states...and he didn't Smile

by luve2cheer on 1/9/2012 9:37:39 PM

I LOVE hockey. i'm getting a pair of hockey skates soon so that i can play on the ice instead of in my house

by crayongirl on 1/9/2012 9:19:35 PM

i younger brother plays ice hockey i saw one girl on the other team tht time i don't usually see tht i didnt know they had a team for girls either

by coly33 on 1/9/2012 3:54:57 PM

OMG I poseurs saying you guys should put up some hockey stuff for your Canadian girls! Thanks SO much! I'll def be sharing this with all my teammates! Thanks, this player even has the same name as me but mine's spelled Kaitlyn! Thanks again! Laughing

by KateLig on 1/9/2012 3:24:10 PM

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/9/2012 3:00:38 PM

Make sure you’re wearing the right shoes for your workout! Hitting the gym in flats or running in flip-flops won’t give your feet the support they need and can really hurt your ankles later on. Ouch!

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

It's bad to eat really late at night.

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!