AN HOUR AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

2 HOURS AGO Find out what the stars say are in store for you this week: http://t.co/z3Jv0xkN2r

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

COMMENTS

Ice hockey: Not just for guys

14-year-old Kaitlin Parent is rockin’ the rink all the way to Nationals!

If I played hockey, I would wear a shirt that said "Play Hockey Like A Girl". Kaitlin seems like she is a great role model.

by luckykel on 1/13/2012 11:50:57 PM

I play hockey and I love it!!!

by laxchickie19 on 1/11/2012 6:12:20 PM

Good for her.

by voucher on 1/9/2012 9:43:36 PM

good job on doing what you like, even if its not a "girl sport" i no last year i did wrestling and this one guy on the team kept making comments like o can you wash my shirt cause i no your not gonna do anything at practice and stuff like that but i kept working hard and i qualified for states...and he didn't Smile

by luve2cheer on 1/9/2012 9:37:39 PM

I LOVE hockey. i'm getting a pair of hockey skates soon so that i can play on the ice instead of in my house

by crayongirl on 1/9/2012 9:19:35 PM

i younger brother plays ice hockey i saw one girl on the other team tht time i don't usually see tht i didnt know they had a team for girls either

by coly33 on 1/9/2012 3:54:57 PM

OMG I poseurs saying you guys should put up some hockey stuff for your Canadian girls! Thanks SO much! I'll def be sharing this with all my teammates! Thanks, this player even has the same name as me but mine's spelled Kaitlyn! Thanks again! Laughing

by KateLig on 1/9/2012 3:24:10 PM

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla