1 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

4 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

4 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Shop the FM12 Cover: Snag Bella and Zendaya's spring-y ensembles

Suit up for spring with these berry sweet outfits.

My comments never show up! Even in like a week they don't! Why is that?!?

Hey girlie,

It should only take 30 minutes-2 hours for your comments to show up usually. It definitely doesn't take a week! If you don't see your comment by the next day, try posting again. I only work as a MOD on certain days and I know I only delete posts if they include super personal info (like last names/school names), offensive topics, bullying, or vulgar language. As long as you don't break those rules, I'd post your comments! Smile If it's still not working, try using a different internet browser to see if that helps.
Lauren C.

by MuzikLuvrr on 1/26/2012 5:41:04 PM

I really don't like any of these.

by MuzikLuvrr on 1/26/2012 5:39:49 PM

It seems like everything you have on here is online. I don't like shopping online so I wish you would try getting some off-line fashion. I didn't write this to be rude but I think you should try.

by hitthemall#1 on 1/21/2012 10:19:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Most of my posts don't show up. I understand that comments don't appear right away, but after a few days they still aren't there. Why does this happen?

Hey girl,

Honestly, I'm not sure. We got this comment so I know they're going through! Make sure you only post it once and you don't include any obscene language, super personal info, etc. I don't mod all the time so I can't say for sure, but I can guarantee I don't delete posts unless I have a good reason to! <333
Lauren C.

by 12coco on 1/21/2012 9:27:33 PM

Hey guitarsrsweet55, a silver dress would be really cute. Check out stores like Target, Forever21, Delias, and Garage for some cute cheap ones. You could pair it with a short cropped leather jacket or blazer, tights and low heels. Maybe curl your hair and wear some mascara and lip gloss. Hope this helps and have fun at the dance! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I have a formal winter dance in a month and I dont know what dress to wear. i am only twelve and since i have red hair i love orange and silver.
Please help!!!! Lynae P.

by guitarsrsweet55 on 1/20/2012 6:02:52 PM

Join my club fashion advice 101 find it on my profile!

by Fashion designer on 1/20/2012 12:25:17 PM

Help! this boy just moved on to my street. ( LIved in the same town, but now he pratically my next door neighbor) the problem? he has a crush on my best friend. He asked her out. what do I do now?

Hey chica,

Now is your time to make a new friend. And who knows? It might be even more fun to hang out in a group, or if you feel you guys don't hit it off as friends, then just be pleasant when he's around if and when your bestie starts dating him.

Krupali D.

by peachyqueen on 1/19/2012 3:26:41 PM

hey ik every gurl says this but i would really appreacied it if you are in percussion and or play drums to please join my club percussion chicks thanks! Laughing

by lmsgurl on 1/17/2012 8:40:52 PM

The best day dress...im in loveee!!! Need to get this for spring parties!

Hey girls! Need advice about anything middle school, boys, how to deal with drama, stupid teachers, friends, how to dress for dances or picture day, or that girl in your P.E class who just wont leave you alone? Then join an amazing club, 'Middle School GirliesSmile'

by EliseLovesMagazines on 1/16/2012 3:18:08 PM

I absolutely LOVE the two dresses from modcloth!!!

by dancethenightaway on 1/13/2012 5:54:16 PM