9 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

12 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

12 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

9 ways to warm up right now

Get cozy in seconds with a few of our favorite warm-up-right-now ideas...

People are always complaining....Winter:It's TOO cold, Summer:It's TOO hot! These tips do help though.......sorta!

by crosbygal87 on 1/22/2012 5:37:00 PM

Lol!! I LOVE this ideas. It is cute and fun. Smile

by volleyballsoccer34 on 1/21/2012 1:13:42 AM

For Christmas I got a heating blanket and I sleep with it on and its SOOOOOOOO warm!!! Smile

by New_York_City on 1/18/2012 1:14:50 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(: ( Oh, and BTW, The four tags I have aren't just the things you can ask me about. Those are just ideas!)

by gracieb123 on 1/12/2012 4:32:43 PM

sooo cool!! Smile i love these ideas!!

by LaCroix on 1/12/2012 11:12:46 AM

just grabbed my multi-colored plaid Russian style hat Smile warmer already

by dottie5 on 1/11/2012 8:23:12 PM

Mmmmm, cookies, LOL! #1 made me hungry! Well. I'm gonna go eat a cookie now, LOL!

by clem10 on 1/11/2012 6:33:13 PM

Hey Princess Keziyah, every girl's flow is different. Some will have heavy painful ones and others will have light easy ones. It sounds like your period is light and that is normal. It may become heavier as you get it more, so just stay prepared with pads. You're perfectly fine though. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
@ Lynae P. Hey Idk if you remember when I asked u if my period was normal or not but if u do I did get it but today is the 5th day of it and its like stopping and going but its not a lot now is that normal? Thx, Keziyah P.S. sorry if this message is gross or weird Lynae P.

by Princess Keziyah on 1/11/2012 6:23:48 PM

i like to sit by the fire with my dog and watch tv. the stronger the fire, the more you'll love it!

by parischick2 on 1/11/2012 6:01:28 PM

Hey cullenchic10, just talk to your teacher and see what they say. They might make an exception and let the both of you do your project on Aphrodite. Good luck! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
kk, we have an english project about gods and godesses. My bestie and i planned on doing ours on aphrodite, and u sign up on friday. we picked her cuz we already have costumes, being godesses 4 halloween. then we heard that the meanest jerkeist must unlikable people in the class talked to the teach on monday, asking if thats wat they could to 4 theirs, but were not sure if she said yes, no, or if she'll "reserve" those spots 4 them. i mean, if we knew we cld have done that we 4 sure wld have! but, our teacher said only 2 people per class can do the same thing, she even used aprodite as an example! wat do i do on friday? Lynae P.

by cullenchic10 on 1/11/2012 4:15:40 PM