3 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

4 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

5 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

9 ways to warm up right now

Get cozy in seconds with a few of our favorite warm-up-right-now ideas...

If you love running and you run in the cold. wear sweats and a scarf. when your lungs get cold tak a coulple of breaths on the scarf.

by kellbell94301 on 1/11/2012 12:22:18 PM

i live in michigan, and we still don't have snow!!!!!!!!!! ugh!

by music&danceprincess1225 on 1/11/2012 6:57:50 AM

HMMMMM... maybe i'll use #8 when I wait for my bus

by graciecat720 on 1/11/2012 6:05:25 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I need your opinion on what i should do. I was thinking about asking my bgf (actually, only single guy friend lol) to winter formal but im pretty sure this other girl might ask him. Im not friends with this other girl. The thing is that if i asked him it would just be as friends. Except i like him but i just dont want to make it awkward if he says no. So should i ask him before this other girl does, or should i give her a chance? My original plan was to ask him sort of last minute if nobody else does. But now i dont want to lose out on my chance. What should i do?

Hey girly! If you want to ask him to the dance then take the chance and do it yourself. Maybe ho doesnt even want to go with the other girl, so why not? You two will have a blast together going as just friends, that is the best kind of date for any dance!
Ana D.

by acpowers on 1/11/2012 3:27:17 AM

that is sooo funny. i wash my outfit overnight and dry it in the morning while i eat breakfast so i am warm all day!

by alicia1998 on 1/11/2012 1:31:18 AM

LOVE THESE IDEAS OMGEE

by Malgal22 on 1/11/2012 12:48:51 AM

I live in New Mexico and it should be in the 20s but it's in the upper 40s!!!! I want snow so badly!!! :/

by soccerlovely on 1/10/2012 8:36:39 PM

I'm totally doing the hat thing! I have a hat with kitty ears and button eyesSmile

by honeybee:) on 1/10/2012 8:16:03 PM

Number six is so clever! Definitely will do that

by svds on 1/10/2012 8:11:17 PM

Love these ideas!!!(:

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/10/2012 8:08:41 PM