AN HOUR AGO Tired of your mom nagging you for relaxing in your free time? http://t.co/UoPmqT3cfV

2 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes that actually look legit: http://t.co/mxeOK2EU2m

3 HOURS AGO Can this app help you ace math? http://t.co/6HyPHr7u87

COMMENTS

9 ways to warm up right now

Get cozy in seconds with a few of our favorite warm-up-right-now ideas...

I love the idea of cuddling up in my bed or taking a hot bath with my rubber ducky. Some of the other ideas are nice too!

by luckykel on 1/10/2012 8:03:52 PM

In georgia and it's like near 60 degrees everyday! I can't believe it hasn't snowed this year?!?!

by katv2114 on 1/10/2012 7:50:56 PM

MOD so i one of my guy friends that i kinda have a crush on texted me and we were playing the questions game and he asked who i liked and i wouldnt tell him and then he was like "fine dont tell me." and i said "ok i wont you should be able to make an inference." he said "i did" and i asked him about a girl he used to realllly like and he responded saying "Hey i have to go dont respond to this text bye" i dont know if he got uncomfortable or what... what do you think?. thanks!

Yeah thats an abrupt and bad end to that convo. I Would try to talk to him again and just be casual and nice. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by sparksfly13 on 1/10/2012 7:41:15 PM

i absolutly love how its january and its supposed to be 40* here tomorrow! i live in michigan! hhah LOVE IT. i cant express this enough! Laughing

by baileybluu on 1/10/2012 7:27:21 PM

i live in minnesota too and i hate not having snow!!!!!

by izzy girl on 1/10/2012 7:27:15 PM

I SO needed this! I feel l;ike I'm cold all the time! ;)

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 1/10/2012 7:17:32 PM

i wear my PJs around the house

by sparkle and shop on 1/10/2012 7:01:10 PM

Ohmygosh. I live in Minnesota too, and it's like 50 degrees when it would normally be about -20!I think Mother Nature's confused. I like the warmness, though.

by biffo on 1/10/2012 6:53:14 PM

ha! its hot in california! this page doesnt apply to us lol

by fearless;) on 1/10/2012 6:28:05 PM

I like to have a fire in our fire place and cuddle up with a blanket right by it.

by supersingershannon on 1/10/2012 6:26:19 PM