16 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

17 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

18 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

9 ways to warm up right now

Get cozy in seconds with a few of our favorite warm-up-right-now ideas...

People are always complaining....Winter:It's TOO cold, Summer:It's TOO hot! These tips do help though.......sorta!

by crosbygal87 on 1/22/2012 5:37:00 PM

Lol!! I LOVE this ideas. It is cute and fun. Smile

by volleyballsoccer34 on 1/21/2012 1:13:42 AM

For Christmas I got a heating blanket and I sleep with it on and its SOOOOOOOO warm!!! Smile

by New_York_City on 1/18/2012 1:14:50 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(: ( Oh, and BTW, The four tags I have aren't just the things you can ask me about. Those are just ideas!)

by gracieb123 on 1/12/2012 4:32:43 PM

sooo cool!! Smile i love these ideas!!

by LaCroix on 1/12/2012 11:12:46 AM

just grabbed my multi-colored plaid Russian style hat Smile warmer already

by dottie5 on 1/11/2012 8:23:12 PM

Mmmmm, cookies, LOL! #1 made me hungry! Well. I'm gonna go eat a cookie now, LOL!

by clem10 on 1/11/2012 6:33:13 PM

Hey Princess Keziyah, every girl's flow is different. Some will have heavy painful ones and others will have light easy ones. It sounds like your period is light and that is normal. It may become heavier as you get it more, so just stay prepared with pads. You're perfectly fine though. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
@ Lynae P. Hey Idk if you remember when I asked u if my period was normal or not but if u do I did get it but today is the 5th day of it and its like stopping and going but its not a lot now is that normal? Thx, Keziyah P.S. sorry if this message is gross or weird Lynae P.

by Princess Keziyah on 1/11/2012 6:23:48 PM

i like to sit by the fire with my dog and watch tv. the stronger the fire, the more you'll love it!

by parischick2 on 1/11/2012 6:01:28 PM

Hey cullenchic10, just talk to your teacher and see what they say. They might make an exception and let the both of you do your project on Aphrodite. Good luck! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
kk, we have an english project about gods and godesses. My bestie and i planned on doing ours on aphrodite, and u sign up on friday. we picked her cuz we already have costumes, being godesses 4 halloween. then we heard that the meanest jerkeist must unlikable people in the class talked to the teach on monday, asking if thats wat they could to 4 theirs, but were not sure if she said yes, no, or if she'll "reserve" those spots 4 them. i mean, if we knew we cld have done that we 4 sure wld have! but, our teacher said only 2 people per class can do the same thing, she even used aprodite as an example! wat do i do on friday? Lynae P.

by cullenchic10 on 1/11/2012 4:15:40 PM

If you love running and you run in the cold. wear sweats and a scarf. when your lungs get cold tak a coulple of breaths on the scarf.

by kellbell94301 on 1/11/2012 12:22:18 PM

i live in michigan, and we still don't have snow!!!!!!!!!! ugh!

by music&danceprincess1225 on 1/11/2012 6:57:50 AM

HMMMMM... maybe i'll use #8 when I wait for my bus

by graciecat720 on 1/11/2012 6:05:25 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I need your opinion on what i should do. I was thinking about asking my bgf (actually, only single guy friend lol) to winter formal but im pretty sure this other girl might ask him. Im not friends with this other girl. The thing is that if i asked him it would just be as friends. Except i like him but i just dont want to make it awkward if he says no. So should i ask him before this other girl does, or should i give her a chance? My original plan was to ask him sort of last minute if nobody else does. But now i dont want to lose out on my chance. What should i do?

Hey girly! If you want to ask him to the dance then take the chance and do it yourself. Maybe ho doesnt even want to go with the other girl, so why not? You two will have a blast together going as just friends, that is the best kind of date for any dance!
Ana D.

by acpowers on 1/11/2012 3:27:17 AM

that is sooo funny. i wash my outfit overnight and dry it in the morning while i eat breakfast so i am warm all day!

by alicia1998 on 1/11/2012 1:31:18 AM

LOVE THESE IDEAS OMGEE

by Malgal22 on 1/11/2012 12:48:51 AM

I live in New Mexico and it should be in the 20s but it's in the upper 40s!!!! I want snow so badly!!! :/

by soccerlovely on 1/10/2012 8:36:39 PM

I'm totally doing the hat thing! I have a hat with kitty ears and button eyesSmile

by honeybee:) on 1/10/2012 8:16:03 PM

Number six is so clever! Definitely will do that

by svds on 1/10/2012 8:11:17 PM

Love these ideas!!!(:

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/10/2012 8:08:41 PM

I love the idea of cuddling up in my bed or taking a hot bath with my rubber ducky. Some of the other ideas are nice too!

by luckykel on 1/10/2012 8:03:52 PM

In georgia and it's like near 60 degrees everyday! I can't believe it hasn't snowed this year?!?!

by katv2114 on 1/10/2012 7:50:56 PM

MOD so i one of my guy friends that i kinda have a crush on texted me and we were playing the questions game and he asked who i liked and i wouldnt tell him and then he was like "fine dont tell me." and i said "ok i wont you should be able to make an inference." he said "i did" and i asked him about a girl he used to realllly like and he responded saying "Hey i have to go dont respond to this text bye" i dont know if he got uncomfortable or what... what do you think?. thanks!

Yeah thats an abrupt and bad end to that convo. I Would try to talk to him again and just be casual and nice. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by sparksfly13 on 1/10/2012 7:41:15 PM

i absolutly love how its january and its supposed to be 40* here tomorrow! i live in michigan! hhah LOVE IT. i cant express this enough! Laughing

by baileybluu on 1/10/2012 7:27:21 PM

i live in minnesota too and i hate not having snow!!!!!

by izzy girl on 1/10/2012 7:27:15 PM

I SO needed this! I feel l;ike I'm cold all the time! ;)

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 1/10/2012 7:17:32 PM

i wear my PJs around the house

by sparkle and shop on 1/10/2012 7:01:10 PM

Ohmygosh. I live in Minnesota too, and it's like 50 degrees when it would normally be about -20!I think Mother Nature's confused. I like the warmness, though.

by biffo on 1/10/2012 6:53:14 PM

ha! its hot in california! this page doesnt apply to us lol

by fearless;) on 1/10/2012 6:28:05 PM

I like to have a fire in our fire place and cuddle up with a blanket right by it.

by supersingershannon on 1/10/2012 6:26:19 PM

I wish it was cold here!!! I live in Minnesota and normally by now we have 40 inches of snow and like -10 degress outside! Nope not this year! No snow and today it was 50 degress! Somethings messed up! Haha

by danceforever58 on 1/10/2012 5:43:02 PM

Awesome! I luv it!

by physicschick on 1/10/2012 5:22:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD! ok so this weekend im going to see my friends from camp that i havent seen in like 6months!!!!! Smile ive mainly kept in touch w/ 2 of them: this girl who was like my bff at camp (lets call her M) and this one guy who i kinda have a crush on and hes one of my best guy friends now (lets call him R) im sure R likes me but we both wanna stay single for now. Im stayin w/ M and i dont think she knows how much ive kept in touch w/ R or that i wanna hang out w/ R as much as he wants to hang out w/ me. I dont want to ditch either for the other one so how can i split my time (i dont think M and R hang out much so yaa jw) thx sry its so long

Just go out to get lunch or coffee with R. Especially if youre staying with M. Youll have to spend a good amount of time with her to be fair. So a lunch or 2 with R is your best bet. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by omgitsjess:) on 1/10/2012 5:18:01 PM

This is super dumb....but for my underwear and socks, wrap them in a paper towel, I pop them in the microwave for a few secs right before I put them on to to to the bus stop. Silly...but works.

by Echosong on 1/10/2012 5:07:40 PM

I keep an extra heater in my room, it didnt cost much and they have some for 25 dollars.it helps a lot and in the morning i heat my clothes from it so its warmer to wear Tong

by Smasheroo on 1/10/2012 4:26:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
I want to get my ears pierced but I'm scared.
I'm scared that it will hurt, the piercing equipment wont be sterile, the piercing will get infected afterwards, and they wont be even.
how can I get over these fears?

Well the best way to not worry as much is to go to a really clean place that will make sure of all those things. Also a piercing place wouldnt be in business if their equipment isnt sterile. Also you clean your ears yourself to keep it from becoming infected. Youll do great! Dont fret. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by moosezoo13 on 1/10/2012 4:06:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
ok so i told my mom that i have trouble breathing when i run, like my lungs just shut down. im not in AMAZING shape but ive been playing sprots for years now. my mom said that i dont have asthma because i saw a doctor 2 years ago and said i didnt have it, well that was TWO years ago!!! i went through a lot of changes this summer including period. could that make my lungs change and should i see a doctor agin?
thanks xoxo

I would go see your doctor again just to be sure. However it may just be that you arnt completely in shape. Your lungs are a muscle you need to exercise as well. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/10/2012 3:33:39 PM

Luv it!!!! And theey are all easy & cheap!!! Good job.

by cul_4_you on 1/10/2012 2:31:25 PM