13 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

14 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

15 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

Are you voting for the 2012 PCAs?

If hottie Taylor Lautner is nominated, you know we'll be watching!

Join my club! Fashion 101

by Fashion designer on 1/12/2012 4:22:42 PM

DARN! It was last night! AHHH!

Hey girls! katgrace11 here! I am giving advice on my profile. The things I am giving advice on are:

*Fashion/Shopping
*Christianity
*Beauty/Hair
*Anything else you can think of!
Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP! I look forward to the first comment!

XOXO katgrace11! ;D Tong

by katgrace11 on 1/12/2012 1:42:28 PM

Oh yes! He is so hot. No better time at the movies than to see taylor come in shirtless showing his sick pack abs and cute chest. And he also looks hot with his clothes on, especially in that suit so nice picture gl.

I am planning on watching it, but I have so much homework this week.

by luckykel on 1/11/2012 4:47:50 PM

thanks for the reminder GL! Smile

by dean12345 on 1/11/2012 8:53:37 AM

I <3 Emma Stone and Lady Antebellum! Go Emma. But, Ryan Gosling isnt up 4 ANYTHING!!! Hmm...

by soccerlover99 on 1/10/2012 8:29:37 PM

Not my thing exactly, so it's a slim possibility.

by svds on 1/10/2012 8:18:39 PM

Vanessa Hudgens will probably be dressed the best. I love her style! I really want Taylor Lautner to win an award.

by supersingershannon on 1/10/2012 6:30:52 PM

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla