1 HOURS AGO Is kale *actually* good for you?

2 HOURS AGO #ShoutOut to our sisters! 12 things all sibs know to be true:

4 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 look fierce in a pair of Romane Boots from @AMIClubwear:

Are you voting for the 2012 PCAs?

If hottie Taylor Lautner is nominated, you know we'll be watching!

Join my club! Fashion 101

by Fashion designer on 1/12/2012 4:22:42 PM

DARN! It was last night! AHHH!

Hey girls! katgrace11 here! I am giving advice on my profile. The things I am giving advice on are:

*Anything else you can think of!
Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP! I look forward to the first comment!

XOXO katgrace11! ;D Tong

by katgrace11 on 1/12/2012 1:42:28 PM

Oh yes! He is so hot. No better time at the movies than to see taylor come in shirtless showing his sick pack abs and cute chest. And he also looks hot with his clothes on, especially in that suit so nice picture gl.

I am planning on watching it, but I have so much homework this week.

by luckykel on 1/11/2012 4:47:50 PM

thanks for the reminder GL! Smile

by dean12345 on 1/11/2012 8:53:37 AM

I <3 Emma Stone and Lady Antebellum! Go Emma. But, Ryan Gosling isnt up 4 ANYTHING!!! Hmm...

by soccerlover99 on 1/10/2012 8:29:37 PM

Not my thing exactly, so it's a slim possibility.

by svds on 1/10/2012 8:18:39 PM

Vanessa Hudgens will probably be dressed the best. I love her style! I really want Taylor Lautner to win an award.

by supersingershannon on 1/10/2012 6:30:52 PM

Hey girls! This is Kayla9, and I wanted to let you know that I give advice on:
-Making money
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/10/2012 2:05:21 PM

You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!