8 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

11 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

12 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

Keep those rezzies! Join us on FB this Thursday for health + fitness advice from the pros

Struggling to stick to your New Year’s resolution? Need some help setting a goal? Ask experts all of your Q's...

Hey kristag97, how much and often you exercise depends on how much weight you want to loose. If you just want to she a few pounds exercise for about 30 minutes a few times throughout the week. If you want to avoid packing on loads of pounds try working out for an hour everyday including weekends. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD
basketball ended a month ago and i don't want to gain weight. i have a treadmill and can do body weight exercises. i just want to know how much of everything i should do Lynae P.

by kristag97 on 1/11/2012 4:52:23 PM

I made my resolution easy this year... it was "I'll be in the school musical" even though I knew I already got in Smile DONE.

by username_here12 on 1/11/2012 8:11:35 AM

Now, IF. I had a Facebook......

by svds on 1/10/2012 8:14:19 PM

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/10/2012 8:06:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Okay, so during social studies class, we had to work in partners and my crush and hewas sitting right in front of me and He has his left ear pierced and someone told me its bad to have your right ear pierced and brought it up and he said, "no, if you have your right ear pierced, it's bad, if it's your right, it's okay, and if you have both your ears pierced, you're hot."
And I really like him and he is totally hot and I accidentally said, "so why don't you have both your ears pierced?" and I didn't mean to say it out loud, only in my head. And after laughing for a sec, he bounced his eyebrows up and down and he said "wow,I didnt know you felt that. Way about me." and then I started blushing and he said, "it's okay, I feel the same way about you." OMGGGGGG!!!!!! But the thing is that, I don't know if he meant it or if he was joking because he sounded 50% serious and 50% jokingly. But wow! And he always flirts with me. DOES HE MAYBE LIKE ME? He always makes me laf Smile

I think he might like you! Normally boys dont say those things unless they mean it. Keep flirting! see what happens Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Nerdyprincessxo on 1/10/2012 5:15:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
i have googling the dance video Hip Hop Abs and it looks really good. they are promising you will lose 6 pounds in 6 days nd i know thats unrealistic. but do you know if its a good workout and will help me lose weight in my stomach area? and if i do get how do i tell my mom without sounding obsessed with my weight?

Yeah that will be a good workout to lose a bit of weight and have fun! Also just tell your mom you want to have some fun while working out a bit and im sure she'll get you it. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/10/2012 3:34:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MDO MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ARRG!!!! What if you don't have or aren't allowed to have a Facebook????? Frown

Hey girly,

Then keep checking back to the site and we'll have your questions answered.

Catie C.