11 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

11 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

14 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Not feelin' so hot? Turn up the tunes

Research shows that music might just make pain disappear…

MOD MOD MOD!!
So lately I've been having scary chronic migraines where the whole left side of my body goes numb, I drink lots of water and i never skip meals, do you know what is causing them?

hey! well i know migranes can sometimes be genetic, so like if your mom or dad gets them you might too. the only way to know for sure though is to ask a doctor. sorry I can't help more!

Helen S.

by taytaychicken331 on 8/27/2012 7:04:53 PM

Music makes me feel better no matter what.

by soccerbabe3 on 4/13/2012 3:30:45 PM

is it safe to draw on ur arm or body with nontoxic pen? i want to but my parents said not to.

Hey girl,

You really can only get ink poisoning if the pen's ink gets into your bloodstream or if you eat it. But honestly, why risk it? If you have a little cut and it gets into it, it could really mess you up. Your pores will absorb oils from the ink though and that could cause breakouts! Personally, I'd avoid it and doodle on paper instead Smile
Lauren C.

by beaglegal on 2/10/2012 9:25:10 PM

why does it take like a week or more for coments to show???

by casserdiddle on 1/30/2012 8:48:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I dont know what's going on. I'm starting to not talk to my friends as much, I'm feeling more angry and sad ALL the time, and I am tired a lot. My friends say I'm depressed but isn't depressed like, a million times that? I'm starting to think they're right, because today I barely said anything. This is different than PMS, and I ended a week ago so it can't be that. I don't want to tell my mom because she always twists it into making me feel worse and more dumb than I already am. I tell me dad, but he lives far away. Maybe it has to do with the guy I think Im in love with, but we're just BFF's that flirt with each other and now I don't get to see him very often. I don't know what to do, and I want it to go away ):

Hey girl,

We all go through phases where we feel like we're in a "funk" and don't feel like ourselves. We might feel moody, we might lose interest in people or things we love, we might feel sad or frustrated. Whatever it is, don't hold it in! Try talking to your friends about how you feel. If they aren't great to talk to, try talking to a trusted teacher or school counselor. They're really good at helping you talk about your problems, work through them, and make yourself feel better <3 And don't think that your problems aren't "big" enough to talk to other people about them. If they're making you feel bad, they're important to clear up!
Lauren C.

by randomducky on 1/27/2012 9:53:21 PM

Hey hermoinelover, well the average weight for a girl your height and age is between 111 and 128 pounds, so you're fine girl. Everyone's bod is going to be different, so instead of trying to achieve a certain number someone said you should, be comfortable in your own bod. Own all the physical things that make you you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD!
i dont want u to just say " oh go to the doctors and talk about this" if i could go to the doctors i would but im here to talk to u, im feeling really fat lately, i am 5 foot 3,12 years old and i weigh 115 almost 120 pounds. i have been feeling so self conscience that i have not been eating as much but am i really overweight? Lynae P.

by hermionelover on 1/20/2012 6:02:37 PM

I listen to Taylor Swift every time I break up with a guy... Somehow, listening to her dissing guys makes me feel better. (Plus, I sometimes put the guy's name in when I sing along.)

by samstitute on 1/17/2012 7:25:17 PM

I always listen to music ;)

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 1/16/2012 7:52:35 PM

Hey girls,
Need advice on anything? Visit my club, kkgirl4life, and I'll answer you as fast as I can Smile
xoxo-kkgirl4life