1 HOURS AGO Go behind the scenes of this year's #GLfashbash: http://t.co/qDH8tnIGJi

2 HOURS AGO Our girl, @lauramarano shows us why veggies are the http://t.co/pLtNniQ0l2: http://t.co/Zd1nuJDn4c

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 chatterboxes talk it out with @PantechMobile's Pantech Vybe: http://t.co/ISHwCBt5o7

COMMENTS

5 runway-inspired trends

Fashion houses' hottest hits without the 5th Avenue price tags.

MODMODMOD
I have a huge, life- altering problem (ok, so that's sarcasm, but it's still stressing me out). My dance team is doing a photoshoot on Feb. 17th, and we have to wear heels and magenta dresses. I'm 13 and REALLY short and just generally small for that, so I can never find heels. I'm like a size 3 in shoes. The most I ever get are kitten heels with a little bows on them, and it's really annoying. My feet are pretty narrow, too. I don't see how I can possibly find shoes in time for the photoshoot.. do you have any suggestions or know of any places that have REAL heels for tiny feet? Thanks Smile

I suggest you look online for it. Search size 3 heels and maybe you can find some. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by GoldenGirl113 on 1/29/2012 8:38:08 PM

Hey I am Fashion designer and I want YOU to be in my club Fashion advice 101! Just go onto my profile and Click on Fashion advice 101. I hope you will join its really fun! And will be even more fun once I get more members! If you do decide to join spread the word! My goal is to get 100 members in a few more weeks!!! And check out my advice queen page ask questions and I will answer them ASAP!! Its going to be epic! I will answer and give advice on ANYTHING!! I promise! I want you to have and awesome GIRLS LIFE!! THX!
XOXOXO
-Fashion designer!

by Fashion designer on 1/19/2012 3:39:50 PM

Meh, a lot of these trends seem phony. Pleats yeah, but where are the hot colors, patterns, styles?? Do ur research!! I do mine :p but GL still rox forever!

by stylishlyflauntingit on 1/16/2012 4:27:56 PM

__________QUESTION OF THE DAY! __________Tampons or Pads? Why? Answer on my profile!!!

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 6:05:25 PM

Hey You guys! Growing up? confused about boys? No worries! I have all the answers! Nothing is too personal. You can ask me anything from tampons to cookies to your major crush to school! I will reply ASAP(:

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 5:57:36 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 1/15/2012 5:29:05 PM

by gracieb123 on 1/15/2012 5:28:36 PM

I absolutley love the '20s and retro clthes! That's why I shop at vintage stores! Sooo cute!!

by balletchic on 1/15/2012 12:34:30 PM

MODmodMODmodMODmodMOD!
So I have this winter formal this friday...and my dress is teal with ruffles on the top then tight and black at the bottom (from marshalls). What makeup could I wear with this?
Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Sounds so pretty! I would try our Blue Smokey Eye or Cat Eye makeup looks to take it to the next level! Smile
Lauren C.

by LCV554 on 1/15/2012 8:56:39 AM

I dont know, right now I dont feel like I would look good in any of what is shown.

by luckykel on 1/14/2012 11:22:05 PM