6 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

7 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

7 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

5 runway-inspired trends

Fashion houses' hottest hits without the 5th Avenue price tags.

Hey guys!♥
Already LOVE ABC's Jane By Desigh?? Then you should join 'Jane By Desigh Fan Club'! This great club is a place were we can discuss new episodes,AND I'm going to have a quiz every month inspired by it! JOIN NOW!!!!!!♥☻♪♫

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/14/2012 11:08:51 PM

***MOD***
So I got a Flip Camera for Christmas and love it! I had it on its tripod earlier today and it fell off the ledge it was resting on into a trashcan with water inside. I took it out and it worked fine, even though it got wet. I charged it for 2-3 hrs while we were out and when I got back, the screen was filled with water bubbles. I told my dad and he was sorta upset. I put the camera in a bowl of rice. Will it work? Will we be able to return it since I've had it less than a month??? Thanks soooo much! oxoxox

Hey babe,

You will definitely NOT be able to return it - water damage is technically your fault, so they won't accept it back for a refund. I've had friends who dropped their phones in some water and the rice actually did help. It didn't totally fix it, but it helped them continue to use it for a lot longer! Give it a try. At this point, you don't have any other choice... so try to accept that you made a mistake (we all do) and learn your lesson to be more careful next time <3
Lauren C.

by peacelovegoogle on 1/14/2012 9:21:52 PM

Hey Girls! ♥ laughter or randomness? Check out my profile and join 'Funny Quotes' or my club 'Mr. UNOpiggy'

by Terra Rose♥ on 1/14/2012 8:38:09 PM

Hey ilovestuffies1234, you can shop at Forever21, WetSeal, or Delias. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Hi, I really want to find a really nice dress for my grad! Can you recommend any nice stores that I can shop at. I live in Canada BTW! Please help!Oh and my price limit is $75 Lynae P.

by ilovestuffies1234 on 1/14/2012 8:35:09 PM

Cute! MEGAN APROVED!!

by oreolover123 on 1/14/2012 8:12:48 PM

Love this!<3

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/14/2012 7:40:01 PM

♪♫

Hey girls!
Looking for an awesome club where you can find awesome advice, friends, and just have fun? ‘CLUB MIDDLE SCHOOL’ is the place for you! With over 1,000 members, this awesome club is a great place to talk out your troubles, get the latest fashion and beauty tips, and Have ALL of your Middle school Trouble and Drama SOLVED by experienced girls willing to give awesome advice! JOIN NOW! Laughing
All you have to do, is go to my profile, find a club called “CLUB MIDDLE SCHOOL”, and J-O-I-N! I love it and you will too ^.^ ♥ ♪♫

by cutiecayley333 on 1/14/2012 6:22:58 PM

Need advice check me out!!!!! I will love to help with any of your probs!!!!

by amileofroses on 1/14/2012 2:10:57 PM

I loooooove pretty much all of this stuff Smile If only I actually had money...

by belleoftheboulevard17 on 1/14/2012 2:04:10 PM

Hey princess3156, you could get him a gift card to an athletic store, a sports poster, or jersey from his fave team. Try wetting your hair, grabbing big sections of it and squeezing it. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
1. i dont know what to get my boyfriend for valentines day. He is atheletic and outdoorsy if that helps
2. Do you have any products and tchniques for schrunching my straight hair