6 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

7 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

13 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

5 runway-inspired trends

Fashion houses' hottest hits without the 5th Avenue price tags.

omg!! i love those heels! the print and colors are to die for!

by starry~16 on 1/14/2012 1:38:29 PM

by krazykotabug on 1/14/2012 1:13:31 PM

What would look good with those floral heels?

Hey girl,

Why not try them with a solid-colored dress, or a skirt and cardi? That way, you won't overpower the heels!

Meghan D.

by Terra Rose♥ on 1/14/2012 12:24:36 PM

Help! I have my winter ball tonight it is very formal. I dont know what to do for makeup. My dress is silver and beaded. please help!!!!

Hey girl,

If your dress is silver, you can wear most colors of makeup, so go for something fun! Check out our beauty channel for tons of great makeup tips. Have fun tonight! http://www.girlslife.com/category/beauty.aspx

Meghan D.

by dancercheerleader219 on 1/14/2012 12:22:51 PM

Hey! if You love Pretty Little Liars Join my Club!

PLL Lovers HERE
Wanna chat about Pll? Well here is the place to do it!Anything PLL at all from the books, the show, how to dress like a character, and where to get their clothes, accesories, and do their makeup!

by 4202_luver on 1/14/2012 11:10:25 AM

Go To My Profile And Check Out My Clubs Dumbledores Army D.A. If You Love Harry Potter, Join My Club Health & Fitness If You Are Looking For Advice. Postions Open!

by EddyKala on 1/14/2012 10:36:36 AM

Eh...

by Echosong on 1/14/2012 8:34:52 AM

At what age can I start wearing high heels?

Hey girl,

There's no right or wrong age to wear heels, so talk to your mom! Your school might have a dress code, but you could start out by wearing them at night or on weekends. Not everyone likes to wear heels, and they can be uncomfortable, so don't feel the need to rush anything!

Meghan D.

by omt10 on 1/14/2012 8:20:36 AM

♥Need advice? well look no further! I have a degree in advice giving and caring ;) ♥

here's what i'll help you with:
*ANYTHING

just post on my profile! if yours is private ill post the answer on my profile. if it's not, ill post the answer on yours!

ill get back to you as SOON as possible!

oh and i LOVE the shoes on here!

by xthisgirl13x on 1/14/2012 7:29:32 AM

*******MOD*******
Alright, so my best friend recently started going out with a guy who is great and is a good friend of mine as well. He recently confessed that he used to be bi to my frend who he is going out with. She is confused and feels uncomfortable. What should she do? Thanks!

Hey girl,

It's natural to feel uncomfortable when a friend tells you something as personal as their sexual orientation, but it's a good sign for their relationship that he's comfortable enough to tell her that information. If she's confused, I'm sure he wouldn't mind answering questions she has.

Meghan D.