12 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

14 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

15 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

5 runway-inspired trends

Fashion houses' hottest hits without the 5th Avenue price tags.

MODMODMOD
I have a huge, life- altering problem (ok, so that's sarcasm, but it's still stressing me out). My dance team is doing a photoshoot on Feb. 17th, and we have to wear heels and magenta dresses. I'm 13 and REALLY short and just generally small for that, so I can never find heels. I'm like a size 3 in shoes. The most I ever get are kitten heels with a little bows on them, and it's really annoying. My feet are pretty narrow, too. I don't see how I can possibly find shoes in time for the photoshoot.. do you have any suggestions or know of any places that have REAL heels for tiny feet? Thanks Smile

I suggest you look online for it. Search size 3 heels and maybe you can find some. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by GoldenGirl113 on 1/29/2012 8:38:08 PM

Hey I am Fashion designer and I want YOU to be in my club Fashion advice 101! Just go onto my profile and Click on Fashion advice 101. I hope you will join its really fun! And will be even more fun once I get more members! If you do decide to join spread the word! My goal is to get 100 members in a few more weeks!!! And check out my advice queen page ask questions and I will answer them ASAP!! Its going to be epic! I will answer and give advice on ANYTHING!! I promise! I want you to have and awesome GIRLS LIFE!! THX!
XOXOXO
-Fashion designer!

by Fashion designer on 1/19/2012 3:39:50 PM

Meh, a lot of these trends seem phony. Pleats yeah, but where are the hot colors, patterns, styles?? Do ur research!! I do mine :p but GL still rox forever!

by stylishlyflauntingit on 1/16/2012 4:27:56 PM

__________QUESTION OF THE DAY! __________Tampons or Pads? Why? Answer on my profile!!!

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 6:05:25 PM

Hey You guys! Growing up? confused about boys? No worries! I have all the answers! Nothing is too personal. You can ask me anything from tampons to cookies to your major crush to school! I will reply ASAP(:

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 5:57:36 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 1/15/2012 5:29:05 PM

by gracieb123 on 1/15/2012 5:28:36 PM

I absolutley love the '20s and retro clthes! That's why I shop at vintage stores! Sooo cute!!

by balletchic on 1/15/2012 12:34:30 PM

MODmodMODmodMODmodMOD!
So I have this winter formal this friday...and my dress is teal with ruffles on the top then tight and black at the bottom (from marshalls). What makeup could I wear with this?
Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Sounds so pretty! I would try our Blue Smokey Eye or Cat Eye makeup looks to take it to the next level! Smile
Lauren C.

by LCV554 on 1/15/2012 8:56:39 AM

I dont know, right now I dont feel like I would look good in any of what is shown.

by luckykel on 1/14/2012 11:22:05 PM

Hey guys!♥
Already LOVE ABC's Jane By Desigh?? Then you should join 'Jane By Desigh Fan Club'! This great club is a place were we can discuss new episodes,AND I'm going to have a quiz every month inspired by it! JOIN NOW!!!!!!♥☻♪♫

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/14/2012 11:08:51 PM

***MOD***
So I got a Flip Camera for Christmas and love it! I had it on its tripod earlier today and it fell off the ledge it was resting on into a trashcan with water inside. I took it out and it worked fine, even though it got wet. I charged it for 2-3 hrs while we were out and when I got back, the screen was filled with water bubbles. I told my dad and he was sorta upset. I put the camera in a bowl of rice. Will it work? Will we be able to return it since I've had it less than a month??? Thanks soooo much! oxoxox

Hey babe,

You will definitely NOT be able to return it - water damage is technically your fault, so they won't accept it back for a refund. I've had friends who dropped their phones in some water and the rice actually did help. It didn't totally fix it, but it helped them continue to use it for a lot longer! Give it a try. At this point, you don't have any other choice... so try to accept that you made a mistake (we all do) and learn your lesson to be more careful next time <3
Lauren C.

by peacelovegoogle on 1/14/2012 9:21:52 PM

Hey Girls! ♥ laughter or randomness? Check out my profile and join 'Funny Quotes' or my club 'Mr. UNOpiggy'

by Terra Rose♥ on 1/14/2012 8:38:09 PM

Hey ilovestuffies1234, you can shop at Forever21, WetSeal, or Delias. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Hi, I really want to find a really nice dress for my grad! Can you recommend any nice stores that I can shop at. I live in Canada BTW! Please help!Oh and my price limit is $75 Lynae P.

by ilovestuffies1234 on 1/14/2012 8:35:09 PM

Cute! MEGAN APROVED!!

by oreolover123 on 1/14/2012 8:12:48 PM

Love this!<3

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/14/2012 7:40:01 PM

♪♫

Hey girls!
Looking for an awesome club where you can find awesome advice, friends, and just have fun? ‘CLUB MIDDLE SCHOOL’ is the place for you! With over 1,000 members, this awesome club is a great place to talk out your troubles, get the latest fashion and beauty tips, and Have ALL of your Middle school Trouble and Drama SOLVED by experienced girls willing to give awesome advice! JOIN NOW! Laughing
All you have to do, is go to my profile, find a club called “CLUB MIDDLE SCHOOL”, and J-O-I-N! I love it and you will too ^.^ ♥ ♪♫

by cutiecayley333 on 1/14/2012 6:22:58 PM

Need advice check me out!!!!! I will love to help with any of your probs!!!!

by amileofroses on 1/14/2012 2:10:57 PM

I loooooove pretty much all of this stuff Smile If only I actually had money...

by belleoftheboulevard17 on 1/14/2012 2:04:10 PM

Hey princess3156, you could get him a gift card to an athletic store, a sports poster, or jersey from his fave team. Try wetting your hair, grabbing big sections of it and squeezing it. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
1. i dont know what to get my boyfriend for valentines day. He is atheletic and outdoorsy if that helps
2. Do you have any products and tchniques for schrunching my straight hair
thx in advance Lynae P.

by princess3156 on 1/14/2012 1:44:44 PM

omg!! i love those heels! the print and colors are to die for!

by starry~16 on 1/14/2012 1:38:29 PM

by krazykotabug on 1/14/2012 1:13:31 PM

What would look good with those floral heels?

Hey girl,

Why not try them with a solid-colored dress, or a skirt and cardi? That way, you won't overpower the heels!

Meghan D.

by Terra Rose♥ on 1/14/2012 12:24:36 PM

Help! I have my winter ball tonight it is very formal. I dont know what to do for makeup. My dress is silver and beaded. please help!!!!

Hey girl,

If your dress is silver, you can wear most colors of makeup, so go for something fun! Check out our beauty channel for tons of great makeup tips. Have fun tonight! http://www.girlslife.com/category/beauty.aspx

Meghan D.

by dancercheerleader219 on 1/14/2012 12:22:51 PM

Hey! if You love Pretty Little Liars Join my Club!

PLL Lovers HERE
Wanna chat about Pll? Well here is the place to do it!Anything PLL at all from the books, the show, how to dress like a character, and where to get their clothes, accesories, and do their makeup!

by 4202_luver on 1/14/2012 11:10:25 AM

Go To My Profile And Check Out My Clubs Dumbledores Army D.A. If You Love Harry Potter, Join My Club Health & Fitness If You Are Looking For Advice. Postions Open!

by EddyKala on 1/14/2012 10:36:36 AM

Eh...

by Echosong on 1/14/2012 8:34:52 AM

At what age can I start wearing high heels?

Hey girl,

There's no right or wrong age to wear heels, so talk to your mom! Your school might have a dress code, but you could start out by wearing them at night or on weekends. Not everyone likes to wear heels, and they can be uncomfortable, so don't feel the need to rush anything!

Meghan D.

by omt10 on 1/14/2012 8:20:36 AM

♥Need advice? well look no further! I have a degree in advice giving and caring ;) ♥

here's what i'll help you with:
*ANYTHING

just post on my profile! if yours is private ill post the answer on my profile. if it's not, ill post the answer on yours!

ill get back to you as SOON as possible!

oh and i LOVE the shoes on here!

by xthisgirl13x on 1/14/2012 7:29:32 AM

*******MOD*******
Alright, so my best friend recently started going out with a guy who is great and is a good friend of mine as well. He recently confessed that he used to be bi to my frend who he is going out with. She is confused and feels uncomfortable. What should she do? Thanks!

Hey girl,

It's natural to feel uncomfortable when a friend tells you something as personal as their sexual orientation, but it's a good sign for their relationship that he's comfortable enough to tell her that information. If she's confused, I'm sure he wouldn't mind answering questions she has.

Meghan D.