6 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

7 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

8 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

Friendship rules from the Frenemies cast

Take these celebs' tips for fabbing up your friendships!

Just saw this movie!!! AWSOME!!! My friend is rocky an I'm soooooooo CeCe!! I luved this movie!

by yellowfluff on 1/13/2012 9:44:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a really tight group of friends. But one of my friends really gets on my nerves sometimes. She's just overly loud, tries to hard to get everyone to like her, and she seems kinda fake. I try really hard to like her, and she can be really nice sometimes, but she also gets really annoying. It's not like I ever talk about her behind her back or anything. But I'm really not sure what to do about it.

Hey babe,

Honestly, this sounds like she's being loud/trying hard because she has insecurities and wants to make up for them. It's a normal problem, but something that can be super annoying to the friends around her! If she annoys you, just try spending a little more time away from her. You don't have to exclude her from things... just try hanging out with friends one-on-one to give yourself time to calm down, away from her. That way, when you DO hang out with her/see her in school, you'll be able to tolerate it a little bit more. If it gets to a point where it's not just an annoying personality trait (but it crosses a line and you can't take it anymore, or people are judging), try quietly talking to her about the fact that you love her as a friend, but that she could possibly tone it down a little. Just try to accept her for now though and, if you need to take some time for yourself to recharge/calm down, go for it <3
Lauren C.

by summergirl21 on 1/12/2012 7:07:55 PM

Lol why are Bella and Zendaya in a movie together? At first I thought it was like a Shake it Up movie lololol Smile

by fireworks1071 on 1/12/2012 6:56:51 PM

I always follow the friendship rule of not letting a guy come first. Whether it's fighting over a mutual crush or one girl gets a boyfriend and doesn't have any time for her friends anymore, it's definitely easy for problems with guys to ruin friendships.

by supersingershannon on 1/12/2012 6:41:26 PM

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/12/2012 6:34:37 PM

Hey You guys! Growing up? confused about boys? No worries! I have all the answers! Nothing is too personal. You can ask me anything from tampons to cookies to your major crush to school! I will reply ASAP(:

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/12/2012 5:08:13 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(: ( Oh, and BTW, The four tags I have aren't just the things you can ask me about. Those are just ideas!)

by gracieb123 on 1/12/2012 4:26:01 PM

MOD
I don't have a Q. I just wanted ALL the Mods at GL know that it's great that they're helping GL fans and that SO rocks! Thanks for helping me Thanks a ton! <3 (and if I ask you too many Qs from here & there, just lemme know)!

Thanks, sweetheart!  It means a lot Smile Jordan S.

by amyrose99 on 1/12/2012 2:15:00 PM

I want Zendayas shoes in the pic up there!!!!!!!!!! So cute!!!!! :-DDDDDD

by CupcakePanda on 1/12/2012 11:06:23 AM

soooo true i words to live by

by LaCroix on 1/12/2012 11:01:36 AM

Another one is that if you want a closer friendship, you have to see each other outside of school!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerd and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 1/12/2012 9:37:22 AM

Can't wait for the movie tommorow! ♥

by Terra Rose♥ on 1/12/2012 7:54:29 AM

*******************ATTENTION ALL DANCERS********************
If you love dancing join my club "Dancers for life". We talk about dancing. dancing stretches, friends and dance. I give advice on every thing so Join My club!!!!

by tampagirl<3 on 1/12/2012 7:50:46 AM

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla