1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 gals saddle up in Old Navy's tall buckle boot: http://t.co/sBBSObIMwh

2 HOURS AGO Currently jammin' to @jacquieleemusic's new EP—have you heard it yet? http://t.co/ERbP5g1INt

14 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

COMMENTS

How To: Snag Chloe Moretz's red carpet look

Fashion's It Girl's look isn't as hard (or expensive) as it looks...

I have her leather jacket! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 11/17/2012 6:28:54 PM

kellebelle99-

Before you dish out a bunch of crap to this girl, how about you learn a little bit about her??

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/11/2012 6:40:30 PM

This is such a good post! What in the word are people talking about saying that Chloe Moretz dresses too edgy? Are you some kind of old frumpster??? She dresses soooo nicely. Great post, I'm going to the mall now to buy all this stuff. Thank for a really gooooood post!!!! This writer rox just like GL! Smile

by stylishlyflauntingit on 1/16/2012 4:25:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! My school is having a Masquerade Ball for our 8th grade dance and I got the MOST GORGEOUS dress. Do you know where to find blue masks? Or blue butterfly masks?

Search online! Im sure you can find something. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by TeamAlice33 on 1/15/2012 8:44:56 PM

Hey girls♥!

Need advice on girl stuff? Feel too embarrassed to ask someone else,or are you just not getting good answers? Well then,♥Club♥Girl♥Stuff♥ is for you! You can ask me for advice on anything from boys to makeup,tampons to work-outs,stress to braces! I'm also happy to give links if you want;) JOIN NOW!!!

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/15/2012 7:11:49 PM

Is it just me or is she wearing yellow leggings under those tights because if she wasn't her legs would be pretty yellow!! Cute outfit though!

by fallsb-ball on 1/15/2012 6:12:56 PM

__________QUESTION OF THE DAY! __________Tampons or Pads? Why? Answer on my profile!!!

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 6:04:37 PM

Hey You guys! Growing up? confused about boys? No worries! I have all the answers! Nothing is too personal. You can ask me anything from tampons to cookies to your major crush to school! I will reply ASAP(:

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 5:55:25 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 1/15/2012 5:27:04 PM

I dont think what Chloe is wearing and the lacey tights shown by zappos are exactly the same but I love both. I have to go to zappos.com and get a pair. The heels would be great for my next time out but a lot of the places I can go they would be too much.

by luckykel on 1/15/2012 5:09:26 PM