2 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

3 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

3 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

My mom says I'm too young to date!

But I'm ready now! Can I change her mind?

MOD MOD MOD!!! Heyy! So, this guy who likes me and I kind of like him back said I was hotter than Taylor Swift and I don't know what to say back. Any advice? Thanks, coldplay12

Hey girlie,

Play it cool and flirty - I'd say something like, "Aw! That's so sweet Smile" If you want to be really obvious about your crush on him, you could say something like "You're way cuter than Taylor Lautner." He's totally flirting with you - so if you wanna go for it, flirt back!
Lauren C.

by coldplay12 on 1/13/2012 8:49:59 PM

At 11 you start to grow up and it can be hard sometimes but I am 11 and I talked to mom and dad they said I could have a boyfriend and hold hands and hug maybe kiss but I can't date going on a date and having a boyfriend are two different things so maybe ask her about that in sted and try telling her you have a boyfriend already.

by petpet123 on 1/13/2012 8:06:52 PM

You're 11. How could it be called dating when you can't even drive? I agree with your mom, I'm 16 and dating isn't really all you'd think it would be, just wait a while. Have fun flirting and figuring out how to be a girlfriend or what a date really is. Kathryn S.

by adubb13 on 1/13/2012 10:22:41 AM

11?? That is too young. I'm not allowed to date until I'm 16.

by Catlover4723 on 1/13/2012 9:52:30 AM

I know what u mean and how u feel but at the same time you r still finding who you are and if you want to be known as more than that guys girlfriend you got to just forget about it until someone actually does ask you. I am 12 and i had a bf just a few weeks ago... we kissed, held hands, we hugged and we told each other we loved each other and we were in a serious relationship but guys they dont think like us, he began to forget about me. And it really brought me down. I wasnt myself any more all i wanted was for him to love on me the way he used to... i got caught up and it started to be the only thing i thought about. but then i realized why am i wasting my time with a person who wont spend any of their own time focused on me so we brokeup and yes i love him but no matter how much you love something if it holds you back you just got to let go.

by emmydindin on 1/12/2012 11:27:17 PM

Ok, I'm 14 and I don't even want to date until I get to high schoo, I have a crush but I don't want to date anyone until I get to high school and boys get more mature. Its totally ok to wait because i would rather have a more serious relationship, wouldn't you? Smile)))

by theatreluver26 on 1/12/2012 11:20:17 PM

i'm 12 years old(grade7)and almost everyone in my grade dates. even me. my mom says im to young to date too. but shhh, dont telll her! Smile right now there are 4 couples right and i see them kissing in the halls all the time! our school is weird. my bestfriend had a boyfriend(they broke up)and iv'e seen them kiss about 20 times. but your eleven, when i was in middle school, the clostest i got to a boy was a hug lol.

by chelseymarie-xo on 1/12/2012 10:54:06 PM

eww... What king of disgusting little 11 year old child wants to date? I'm 13 and I do like boys a lot but I don't date. You can't really expect an 11 year old boy to be a good boyfriend. I can't believe girls as young as that want to have relationships with boys.

by juicypeach09 on 1/12/2012 9:00:42 PM

I didn't have a boyfrien untill I was 13 and when my mom found out she said i couldnt until i was 15. It could be worse some can't date till 18. I think 11 is a little young to date.

by dray14 on 1/12/2012 8:38:13 PM

im in 7th grade and there is sooo much drama about friends, dating, and oh so much more. hahah well ALOT of the people date and even the 8th graders tell us we have WAY too much dating and drama going on XD i thought that was funny, just cuz the people in the grade above us cant elieve how many rumors and stuff go on! in the 8th grade they just blow that stuff off! ohh i wish thts how it was;) aha

by baileybluu on 1/12/2012 8:27:10 PM