1 HOURS AGO Haute 'n' haunted #HalloweenNails: http://t.co/wibxKc4jOc

2 HOURS AGO #Unraveled by @GenniferAlbin is finally in stores! Still need to catch up? Read the first book in the series, #Crewel, on @wattpad for free!

2 HOURS AGO What does your horoscope say this week (dun dun dunnn!): http://t.co/0fOq0gESZ6

COMMENTS

My mom says I'm too young to date!

But I'm ready now! Can I change her mind?

Well at my school when I was your age "dating" was pretty much sitting by each other at lunch and you were concidered "dating" Even today thats the case sometimes (Im 13). If you want serious dating like hanging out after school then your a little young sorry to say Frown. But some kids at my school are in serious relationships, but not many Smile

by SarSar:) on 1/12/2012 6:49:35 PM

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/12/2012 6:42:14 PM

I like 2 guys, John and Brandon. I like John a lot more then Brandon. Brandon recently found out I like John and he's been acting really different around me. Like he started teasing me about this guy that follows me around like a lost puppy (Sam) and saying stupid stuff about us dating and its stupid cuz i cant stand him. and he doesnt talk to me as much anymore. I still like Brandon tho.. how do I show him that I'm still interested in him? And how do I get him to stop talking about Sam? I want things to go back to how they were b4 cuz we could talk about anything and i felt really close to him.. and how do I get rid of sam? he has no respect for personal space and I've told him I dont like it but he wont listen.. Sorry theres a lot of questions in this lol. Smile

Hey babe,

No worries, that's why we're here ;) Brandon is probably talking about Sam and teasing you because he's noticed you like someone more...and he might like you back, so he wants to tease/talk about crushes in a round-about way. But he might also have backed off a little because he feels awkward, like maybe you don't like him the same way. (Or he does' t know how to deal with the fact that you like John.) Try talking more often and setting the tone: if you're comfortable and social around him, he'll be that way too. Joke around, flirt a little, and you'll give off the hint that you like him.

As for Sam, you might need to be REALLY firm with him. I know you might be worried about hurting his feelings but, if you've told him before and he won't stop, you need to be even more strong with your feelings. "Listen, I'm flattered but this WILL stop now. You need to cut it out because I think we should be friends, nothing more. And friends does not mean following me around so much. I'm sorry, that's just the way it is."
Lauren C.

by dancerchic_4 on 1/12/2012 5:25:54 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(: ( Oh, and BTW, The four tags I have aren't just the things you can ask me about. Those are just ideas!)

by gracieb123 on 1/12/2012 4:28:34 PM

I hate to say this girly but you really are too young to date. 11 is waaay too young. There is no reason for you to worry about guys right now. When you get older and you actually meet guys you like (you said you don't even know any boys right now) then you can start fighting but at the moment just don't worry about it. I have to disagree with EgirlH.97. DO NOT get interested in Justin Bieber or that's the kind of "guys" you'll be dating when you do start dating and do you really want to date a girly guy?
So anyway, girly just enjoy your childhood. It's too much work to think about boys at your age.

by dixiecowgirl on 1/12/2012 4:04:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD. What do you think an appropriate age to start dating is? Thanks a bunch!

Hey babe,

I think it's different for every girl! You gotta do some soul-searching and talk with your parents about it. It should be when you're mature enough to:

- never let yourself be pressured into going faster than you're ready to go

- treat a guy with respect and fairness

- stay calm and deal with disagreements without freaking out

- consider someone else's needs and feelings along with your own

- be honest with your parents about where you're going, what you're doing, etc.

The age varies for every girl, so try to listen to yourself and decide if you're honestly totally ready <3
Lauren C.

by gracieb123 on 1/12/2012 4:02:46 PM

11 is way to young! U should wait til ur in high school girl! Isn't 11 in 5 or 6 th grade? I am 13 and I haven't even had my first crush or think boys r cute yet! So sry but don't date. It's not a good idea yet. But it is ok to like a boy but no dating until ur mom or dad approve. If u visit my profile leave a comment about parent troubles. I can help. But there is so much more to life than dating.

by Fashion designer on 1/12/2012 3:34:56 PM

im 15 and my parents think im to young to date... if they only knew how much i like my bestest friend ever (my bgf)...

by HollaYo on 1/12/2012 12:09:41 PM

Chica, you really are to young to date. I'm 16 and I'm just now beginning to think about dating. Honestly, there isn't some secret competition on who dates first. You're in the beginning stages of turning into a young women. Focus on you, not arguments about something in the future.

by neon-glitter on 1/12/2012 11:27:08 AM

Really? 11? At 11 all you need to worry about is Justin Bieber and ponies. I'm 14 and I don't even WANT to date yet! Yeah, it's okay to like boys at your age, but wait until you're MUCH older, kay? I've recently been told that you shouldn't start dating until you're going to get married. What's the point of having a boyfriend you can't marry for 10 years? Just hold on and live your life without "dating"!

by EgirlH.97 on 1/11/2012 11:47:51 PM