11 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

12 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

13 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

My mom says I'm too young to date!

But I'm ready now! Can I change her mind?

Well 11 is kind of too young.. I think a good age to start dating is when your a freshman in high school. But until then you can still LIKE boys and admire them from afar LOL

by IThinkILoveYou... on 1/11/2012 11:27:29 PM

I had my first "boyfriend" at 11, but we never actually went out and we'd broken up by the end of the month. Now, I'm almost 14 and my last few boyfriends have been more real, i.e. actually GOING places! I wish I'd waited to date, though. Looking back I should have been more focused on my friends and school.

by fireworks1071 on 1/11/2012 10:51:47 PM

LOL, How do you tell an 11 yo who is boy crazy that she cant date? Personally part of me doesnt understand wanting to date so young because my mom was so against me having a bf or being around them until recently, but then I remember thinking about guys and becoming very interested in them when I was 11 and I didnt even want to tell anyone my thoughts. I know its a puberty thing but we have to follow rules and if our parents didnt want us dating then we should do what they say.

by luckykel on 1/11/2012 10:32:23 PM

Are you kidding me? 11 is WAY too young! I'm 14 and I'm not even aloud to date until I'm 16. There's NO point in dating so young. You're in what, 6th grade or so? At least wait until 8th grade at the earliest...

by mdo556 on 1/11/2012 9:35:57 PM

I'm eleven too... If you did know any eleven year old boys, you wouldn't want to date them. The ones I know are obnoxious, prejudiced, and obsessed with potty humor like second graders... Trust me... You won't want to date this year...

by THawesome! on 1/11/2012 9:29:03 PM

Hey ljlove, he was probably asking you because Kevin likes you. Why else would he ask you a random question like that and so close to the time Kevin said you were pretty? I think you should say something to him. You don't have to tell him you like him, but say or do something that will let him know you're interested. Maybe smile and wave at him the next time you see him or ask for his number. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MMOODDDMMMMOODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!
this guy in my science class (lets call him kevin) said i was pretty..what does that mean? and his friend (lets call him nick) has been asking me if i like kevin and (ido) but i didnt know if he diiddd like me or not so iv just been saying idk cuz i didnt just wanna say yes and now i really to but he stopped asking me yesterday and now i wanna say yes ssssssssssooooooooooooooo badly but if nick doesnt ask me agian then idk how to tell him and my friend said not to tell nick and to tell kevin because its better that way but idk if he actually does or notand then she aid then just ask him out but im not good at that..at alll andso any ideason that? im really stressing out about this more than i shud but i just have to get it out!! Lynae P.

by ljlove on 1/11/2012 8:33:39 PM

I'm 11 too and some people in my grade date. But it always turns out that something went wrong or someone got called a name or something. So I suggest you don't date for a while because it could really mess up your school work and it can make you less focused.

by username0000 on 1/11/2012 8:26:49 PM

haha im eleven and i think its dumb of all this whos dating who stuff at my school! why make a big deal out of something so dumb as that? Tong

by cutiepanda445 on 1/11/2012 7:47:25 PM

I was dating at 11. Its not like we were "going" somewhere. But then when we broke up, he was cussing at me.

by sunnybubbles on 1/11/2012 7:44:52 PM

psh. seriously. you have plenty of time to be dating and stuff like that. enjoy being a kid. i'm 14, and i've never had a boyfriend, which is slightly depressing to me sometimes, but honestly, almost no one i've liked has liked me back, and what's the point in going out with someone you don't like?
they're wrong about kids not dating at 11, though. at my school people started dating in 5th and 6th grade. im in 8th grade, and still people mainly go out for about a week and then break up. while i watch on the sidelines as the girls cry... >.< its pathetic

by biffo on 1/11/2012 7:43:39 PM