9 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

12 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

12 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

We're lovin' Quinn popcorn: Big on taste, low on icky chemicals!

Big on taste, low on icky chemicals...

mod mod mod mod
Ok so my friend is mad at me and won't talk to me and i think i know why but i want to know if it would be ok if i said my apologies in a letter instead of talking to her because i am afraid she will just get angrier or i will say something stupid.

Hey girlie,

A letter is a great idea! If you're worried you won't get all your feelings out in person (or she won't listen to what you have to say), a letter or email is a great way to spill <3
Lauren C.

by edward199 on 1/12/2012 8:34:38 PM

Sounds Good!(:

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/12/2012 6:37:42 PM

Hey You guys! Growing up? confused about boys? No worries! I have all the answers! Nothing is too personal. You can ask me anything from tampons to cookies to your major crush to school! I will reply ASAP(:

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/12/2012 5:06:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOd
where can you buy this? at meijer?

Hey girl,

Click on the link in the article to go to their official website. If you click on "Stores" once you're there, you'll be able to see a list of places that carry it!
Lauren C.

by Karasinski on 1/12/2012 4:31:59 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(: ( Oh, and BTW, The four tags I have aren't just the things you can ask me about. Those are just ideas!)

by gracieb123 on 1/12/2012 4:24:28 PM

I love popcorn, but it always gets stuck in my braces, so. Sounds good, though! Wish I could have some Tong

by lyssie17 on 1/12/2012 4:14:49 PM

Sounds good, I will have to tell my mom about it. She is so into having our family eat healthy. And I am glad its not bland because so many healthy foods dont taste as good as unhealthy ones.

by luckykel on 1/12/2012 3:46:44 PM

Kool!!! Where do they sell it??? Cuz i want some!!!!!! lol

by CupcakePanda on 1/12/2012 11:12:55 AM

Instead of buying expensive microwavable organic popcorn, you can just buy a bag of kernels and pop them on a pot on the stove. It's probably way healthier.

by howcutegirlccd on 1/12/2012 9:57:11 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
hey, i'm wanting to delete 2 of my clubs, I do not see a delete button so I was wondering if you all could delete them their called "Justin Drew Bieber" and "Here we go life..."

by NeverSayNeverGirl on 1/12/2012 9:41:07 AM