Bridget M.

is modding

9 MINUTES AGO Inspiration workout GIFS cause horizontal running doesn't count: http://t.co/PMQVC1y7Qj #pitchperfect

15 HOURS AGO Chick flicks on deck! Snag our ultimate binge watching collection: http://t.co/sfgBzpu0F3

16 HOURS AGO It's just not #NYE without a sparkly dress—here are out picks: http://t.co/X1kfKKva3I

COMMENTS

We're lovin' Quinn popcorn: Big on taste, low on icky chemicals!

Big on taste, low on icky chemicals...

So i recently changed my avatar picture, and sometimes it shows up as my new one, and sometimes my old one. Why does it keep doing this? Thanks Smile -KKgirl4life

Hey girlie,

It's probably in your internet settings. Try clearing your cache (you can find that option in your Internet Options), which will get rid of old versions of webpages stored on your computer. That way, the new one will come up all the time Smile
Lauren C.

by kkgirl4life on 1/15/2012 11:54:20 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
please answer this please!
I really like this guy, lets call him jack, but he is kind of awkward and quiet.
we talk everyday, and I didn't know how to get him to think of me as more than a friend.
so yesterday i had one of my guy friends who is also friends withjack tell jack that he thinks I like him. Apprently jack doesnt say anything at first, and then goes "yeah, im not stupid." and turns super red. what do you think that means? is that good or bad? The rest of my classes with him that day werent awkward at all, he just acted normal...what should i do?

Hey babe,

It sounds like Jack already knew you liked him...but as for his reaction being "good or bad," it's hard to tell based on this. He sounds embarrassed about it (as most young guys are when it comes to crushes), but there's no real clues that he might like you back or not. He's naturally a shy guy though, so he probably wouldn't wear his feelings on his sleeve. Do you think you could get that same friend to talk to him again about it after some time passes? Maybe not about you, but he could ask Jack who he likes or something. Otherwise, I'd just try to keep things normal and maybe even ask him to hang out outside of school. That way, you take things "to the next level" and you can see how he responds to that <3
Lauren C.

by livelaughlove888 on 1/14/2012 10:31:07 PM

♪♫

Hey girls!
Looking for an awesome club where you can find awesome advice, friends, and just have fun? ‘CLUB MIDDLE SCHOOL’ is the place for you! With over 1,000 members, this awesome club is a great place to talk out your troubles, get the latest fashion and beauty tips, and Have ALL of your Middle school Trouble and Drama SOLVED by experienced girls willing to give awesome advice! JOIN NOW! Laughing
All you have to do, is go to my profile, find a club called “CLUB MIDDLE SCHOOL”, and J-O-I-N! I love it and you will too ^.^ ♥ ♪♫

by cutiecayley333 on 1/14/2012 6:29:13 PM

Oooh! The lemon sea salt sounds Yummy

by krazykotabug on 1/14/2012 1:23:46 PM

Hey Terra Rose, no I dont think you have cancer. Since you can't get them removed you can try lessening the appearance of them with foundation. But I think you should embrace your moles. They're so unique and a sign of beauty! Hope this helps! Xoxo

Sorry this doesn't relate to this but here's my story...A few years ago I scratched my mole and then after a few months there was another mole next to it. And then after a few years past I started getting moles all over my face (lips, ears, cheeks, etc) I asked my mom that I wanted to get them removed, but she said to leave them alone. What should I do about my moles some of them are oddly shaped, Does that mean I'm going to have cancer? Thanks in advance! Lynae P.

by Terra Rose♥ on 1/13/2012 4:43:24 PM

Hey bubbles3956, yup I've only heard great things about the Zummba game. People say it's really fun and gets you burning calories. So try it out girly and see if it works for you! Xoxo

MODS MODS MODS!
I really want a good workout so i can wear a bikini with confidence so i need to lose a couple pounds (like 12). i want to try the wii game "Zumba" and i have heard good things about it so i was wondering if you think i could lose some weight with this game? do you think its effective? the commercial claims you can burn up to 1000 calories in an hour and the reviews online look good too. do you think this another fad workout or a real effective one? thanks a bunch!
-Natalie xoxoxo Lynae P.

by bubbles3956 on 1/13/2012 4:21:01 PM

Where would you get these? They sound really good, and I'm super picky about my popcorn! but i doubt my brothers would eat it.

by HelenaPS on 1/12/2012 11:30:03 PM

So cool(and SUPER YUMMY)!!!!

by lavlo on 1/12/2012 10:30:04 PM

All the flavors sound really yummy and interesting!!

by fallsb-ball on 1/12/2012 10:03:45 PM

MODMODMOD (Lynae P.)
Hi! Remember how I asked about discharge and if it will lead to my period and you said it's normal and it's a sign my period is on it's way? Anyways, I have another question. I've had dishcharge since around August I think, and I'll be 13 at the end of this month. Will I have my period within' the next 2 months do you think?? Thnx so much again! You're so helpful! Smile

Hey girlie,

I wish we could pin-point when you're gonna get it, but there's no way for any of us to guarantee when you'll get your period. Even your doctor can't tell for sure! You're progressing through puberty normally and it's totally possible that you could get your first period in the next 2 months, but it's not 100% sure. You could get it next month, 6 months from now, a year from now, or any time from now til you turn 16. Sorry we can be more accurate! Just read up on your period and be as prepared as possible for the big day Smile
Lauren C.

by Sheyenne on 1/12/2012 8:42:12 PM

mod mod mod mod
Ok so my friend is mad at me and won't talk to me and i think i know why but i want to know if it would be ok if i said my apologies in a letter instead of talking to her because i am afraid she will just get angrier or i will say something stupid.

Hey girlie,

A letter is a great idea! If you're worried you won't get all your feelings out in person (or she won't listen to what you have to say), a letter or email is a great way to spill <3
Lauren C.

by edward199 on 1/12/2012 8:34:38 PM

Sounds Good!(:

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/12/2012 6:37:42 PM

Hey You guys! Growing up? confused about boys? No worries! I have all the answers! Nothing is too personal. You can ask me anything from tampons to cookies to your major crush to school! I will reply ASAP(:

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/12/2012 5:06:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOd
where can you buy this? at meijer?

Hey girl,

Click on the link in the article to go to their official website. If you click on "Stores" once you're there, you'll be able to see a list of places that carry it!
Lauren C.

by Karasinski on 1/12/2012 4:31:59 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(: ( Oh, and BTW, The four tags I have aren't just the things you can ask me about. Those are just ideas!)

by gracieb123 on 1/12/2012 4:24:28 PM

I love popcorn, but it always gets stuck in my braces, so. Sounds good, though! Wish I could have some Tong

by lyssie17 on 1/12/2012 4:14:49 PM

Sounds good, I will have to tell my mom about it. She is so into having our family eat healthy. And I am glad its not bland because so many healthy foods dont taste as good as unhealthy ones.

by luckykel on 1/12/2012 3:46:44 PM

Kool!!! Where do they sell it??? Cuz i want some!!!!!! lol

by CupcakePanda on 1/12/2012 11:12:55 AM

Instead of buying expensive microwavable organic popcorn, you can just buy a bag of kernels and pop them on a pot on the stove. It's probably way healthier.

by howcutegirlccd on 1/12/2012 9:57:11 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
hey, i'm wanting to delete 2 of my clubs, I do not see a delete button so I was wondering if you all could delete them their called "Justin Drew Bieber" and "Here we go life..."

by NeverSayNeverGirl on 1/12/2012 9:41:07 AM

So where can you get it?

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerd and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 1/12/2012 9:38:49 AM

*******************ATTENTION ALL DANCERS********************
If you love dancing join my club "Dancers for life". We talk about dancing. dancing stretches, friends and dance. I give advice on every thing so Join My club!!!!

by tampagirl<3 on 1/12/2012 7:49:13 AM

Or you can do what my family does...
Just buy some plain kernals (with nothing on them), put em in a large pot on the stove, add a bit of oil, and heat! Nothing icky in them. And after they finish, we add salt, and sometimes some melted butter. Easy, cheap, and healthy

by horsie9000 on 1/12/2012 6:37:46 AM

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla