7 MINUTES AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

3 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

4 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

7 things he wants you to know about Feb. 14

Planning V-Day already? Listen to what these real guys have to say...

That's not weird, cherrygirl. I sent my crush an anonymous valentine this year. But be careful; my crush showed it to the whole grade.

by Copperfrost on 5/26/2012 3:40:29 PM

Dear MOD,
I like a guy who I have been talking to, he kinda' likes me back. I want to give him a valentine gift but what if he doesn't get me one, that would be awkward. What if he doesnt like me the way I think he does. Should I or shouldn't I give him a valentine gift. And if I do and he don't....wat do I di?
xoxo, GummGirl2011

Hey girlie,

Try getting him a small gift and giving it to him in a casual way. That way, if he doesn't give you one, nothing to worry about! Smile A couple homemade cookies in a cute bag (that you distribute to some other close friends too) or a little box of chocolates could be a cute gesture and make him smile! There's no way to know for sure if our crush likes us back unless he tells us, but that shouldn't stop ya from flirting, getting to know him better, and giving it a try. Who knows what could happen! Smile
Lauren C.

by GummGirl2011 on 2/11/2012 8:56:36 PM

My bf lives two states away and his bday is the day after valentines day and i want 2 do somethin special but have no idea wut 2 do id send him a card or somthin but no 1 but us and a few friends even know were goin out so wut can i possibly do?????????????????

by ibrown1 on 2/8/2012 2:42:08 PM

how do you know for sure if your crush likes you back?

by survivorsofar21 on 2/4/2012 9:09:57 PM

So I have a HUGE crush on this guy but I don't think he likes me back. I'm planning on sending him an anonymous valentine this year. Is that too weird?

by cherrygirl34082 on 1/29/2012 11:03:02 AM

Mod mod mod mod
So my boyfriend's birthday is the day before.valentines day. Hes a sophomore. Any ideas for combined celebration??

Hey girlie,

Aw, cute! I'd probably try to make that week extra special for him by giving him a little gift each day - since Valentine's Day is a Tuesday, maybe a Sunday gift, Monday gift, and Tuesday gift? On Sunday, try giving him a bunch of sweets that you baked at home (brownies, cookies, etc.). On Monday, you could give him a CD of great songs, cheap tickets to his fave band's concert, a shirt that fits his personal style, etc. On Tuesday, give him a cute "kiddie" Valentine and ask him out for an early dinner after school (or actually at dinnertime, if you have time). Making it a celebration that lasts over a few days will definitely make him feel special!
Lauren C.

by dreamgirl9177 on 1/29/2012 12:55:37 AM

Ok so i have a crush on one of my guy friends and i think i blew it. Any ways to fix that before valentines day???

by Lnw113 on 1/28/2012 10:37:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD I like this really popular guy thats so nice and everybody likes and wants to go out with him. I want to ask him out but I'm too shy and I'm worried he'll say no and tell his friends that i like him and they will tell everyone else then everyone will know. Also, he kinda has a reputation for breaking up with girls in about 3 days or so i wonder if maybe id be different, id be the special one thats lasts really long with him and I would love that ofcourse cuz i REALLY like
him Smile I don't know what to do!!! Please help!

Hey Girl,

It's easy to convince yourself that you might be "the one," but if your crush has a pattern of breaking up with girls in that short of time, chances are that he would be the same with you. It is possible that you guys could have a long and serious relationship, but why be with someone with that relationship history? His past girlfriends were probably hurt by the breakups, and you could get hurt to. If you still want to ask him out, you should have signs that he likes you back. Does he make an effort to talk to you, or ask about your day? The more it seems like he likes you, the less chance you have of getting rejected. Asking a guy out can be a good thing, but take some time to think if he's really worth it before you do it. Good luck!
Rachel N.

by baby-k-rose on 1/27/2012 3:00:49 AM

Okay, so I have a big problem. My BGF (let's call him E) is going out with one of my best friends (call her T). So he kept bugging me about who I like because he didn't know anything 'personal' about me. So I lied to him the first day, then he asked "is it me?" I said yes cuz it was sooooo true. Then I said but I don't like you as much as I like another guy (k). I told him plz don't freak out and I don't want this to ruin our friendship, he says it won't.
Another thing is I let him talk to T on my phone. I read the texts (wasn't trying to be nosy) and he said that he needed to talk to me. She replied ummmmmmmmm ok then byeFrown
He said I'm sorry then she texted back saying she was me. She has lied a lot, but I don't want her to find out I like him. Please help!

by alpha_dawg on 1/26/2012 6:49:19 PM

@marlayelram I have the same problem! I really like this senior and he is so unattainable... He tells me I'm hot, walks me to class, and tries to make me laugh all the time. But, he's a senior... and he's hot so he could have any girl in the school :/ I really don't know how to react when I'm with him.

by livi23 on 1/26/2012 5:58:35 PM