1 HOURS AGO How to deal with a dude who doesn't want to be seen in public with you: http://t.co/qUwo536bo0

2 HOURS AGO 5 fresh takes on your basic salad bowl: http://t.co/8bYgjmpBc9

3 HOURS AGO We wanna know—how do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/56fWabzPiC

COMMENTS

Dora never dies

Years ago, my friend and I were playing dress-up at school. Somehow, my skirt ended up sliding down, exposing my Dora the Explorer-covered backside to the whole...

Hey koolkat567, please stop posting chain letters. Thanx girly! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by koolkat567 on 2/24/2012 8:02:23 PM

Wow what a jerk but I have the same question as paris_mi4

by Princess Keziyah on 1/15/2012 8:57:28 PM

OMG. That is SO embarrassing! I'm so sorry!!

by onedirection4ever on 1/15/2012 8:02:59 PM

Whats wrong with dora, she rules. But I know what you mean. Underwear mishaps at school are kind of common, I have even had one this past year with a little exposure. What was bad was that mine that day were underwear that were on the sexy side and guys started talking.

by luckykel on 1/13/2012 11:31:15 PM

Hey it doesnt matter what you where, just be all cool about it. Like say cause dora rules. Just be funny about it that is what i would do, and who cares what panties you wear.

by kellbell94301 on 1/13/2012 1:49:51 PM

why were you wearing dora underwear??

by paris_mi4 on 1/13/2012 6:27:05 AM