5 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

6 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

7 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

Bloody Mary

I had just gotten my period when, one night, I tried to change my pad to a heavier, night one. Everything was fine so I went...

WOAH!!

by koolkat567 on 2/24/2012 7:51:10 PM

omg that's sooo funny!!! i can't believe ur bro told his friends!!

by Rythm&Jewelz on 2/11/2012 12:04:04 PM

ok i feel really bad for you!!! =-( that must of been terrible!!!

by Sam Cool1038 on 2/10/2012 5:14:15 PM

That is pretty nasty :^/

by JinetteJimenez on 2/5/2012 12:19:55 AM

omg that same thing happened to me but my dog got into it and bit it all up!!!!!! it was soooooo gross!!!

by mystyle12 on 2/2/2012 8:43:29 PM

MODMODMODMOD
It seems I cant ever get any sleep at night!! My bedtime is 10:00 and I can never go to sleep until like, 3:00 in the morning! Whats wrong with me! Any advice?

Hey Girl,

Nothing is wrong with you! Your biological clock changes during your teen years which affects your wake-sleep cycle! Try to get a lot of physical activity during the day and turn of all electronic devices (music, TV, computer, video games) at least 30-60mins before you go to bed! It also helps to dim the lights at night! I hope this helps Smile
alicia m.