1 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

4 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

6 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Bloody Mary

I had just gotten my period when, one night, I tried to change my pad to a heavier, night one. Everything was fine so I went...

WOAH!!

by koolkat567 on 2/24/2012 7:51:10 PM

omg that's sooo funny!!! i can't believe ur bro told his friends!!

by Rythm&Jewelz on 2/11/2012 12:04:04 PM

ok i feel really bad for you!!! =-( that must of been terrible!!!

by Sam Cool1038 on 2/10/2012 5:14:15 PM

That is pretty nasty :^/

by JinetteJimenez on 2/5/2012 12:19:55 AM

omg that same thing happened to me but my dog got into it and bit it all up!!!!!! it was soooooo gross!!!

by mystyle12 on 2/2/2012 8:43:29 PM

MODMODMODMOD
It seems I cant ever get any sleep at night!! My bedtime is 10:00 and I can never go to sleep until like, 3:00 in the morning! Whats wrong with me! Any advice?

Hey Girl,

Nothing is wrong with you! Your biological clock changes during your teen years which affects your wake-sleep cycle! Try to get a lot of physical activity during the day and turn of all electronic devices (music, TV, computer, video games) at least 30-60mins before you go to bed! It also helps to dim the lights at night! I hope this helps Smile
alicia m.

hahahah

by livan on 1/14/2012 5:42:56 PM

hahahahahahLaughing

by livan on 1/14/2012 5:41:58 PM

Awwww.... Frown

MOD MOD MOD MOD
In a few hours, my cousins are coming over. They are 3 girls, ages 4,5, and 8. They follow me EVERYWHERE I go. Literally, the only places I get privacy are when I'm changing and going to the bathroom. But where can I hide my pads from them because I am on my period? I can't hide them in the bathroom because other people use it and they will see them, they would follow me to my room if I went there to get one... What should I do? Thanks in advance.

by alkrox17 on 1/14/2012 3:35:38 PM

wow thats bad.

by j4zm09 on 1/14/2012 1:26:16 AM

oh that stinks! i reallly hope my brother will never do that to me!!

by maddiegirlswaney on 1/14/2012 12:04:44 AM