4 dance moves to master before the spring fling
Ask Cliff: Here's what guys *really* hate
You won't believe how this teen makes more than $480,000 a year
Shawn Mendes's "Never Be Alone" music video is out
20 affirmations that will totally change your outlook on life
How to wear 2015's hottest spring colors
Trend to try: Soft waves, straight from the runway
An apple (chip) a day keeps the doctor away
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
29 MINUTES AGO This 15-year-old makes over $480,000 a year... http://t.co/SH98IhhTK7
8 HOURS AGO WHITE & GOLD, obvi. ⚪️🔶
12 HOURS AGO How to master the half moon mani 💅http://t.co/me1lXQP4855
65 Comments | Add Yours
Please check out these clubs:;The Walking Dead Fan Club,WWE Diva's Only,The Gym Class Heroes Fan Club and my Adele's #1 Fans club PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check it out.THANK YOU!!!!
by Princess Keziyah on 1/16/2012 11:56:50 AM
1. New England. (PATRIOTS!)
2. New England. (MORE PATRIOTS!)
3. I don't even have one.
4. New Jersey! (hometown bro)
8. London, Paris, Rome, etc.
9. haunted houses.
by onetwohundred on 1/16/2012 11:06:17 AM
1. Do you want to live right now? It depends I want to live where I am now because I am near family, but I love the beach, so also like Destin, Florida or some Island like Samoa
2. Do you want to live in ten years? Same as above
3. Do you wish your worst enemy lived? I don't really have a worst enemy and even if I did I wouldn't care where they lived because I hope they find happiness in their life
4. Do you think is the fabbest place on earth? Any place with a beach
5. Would you love to visit, but not live? Lots of places like Africa, Antarctica, New York and Paris
6. Do you think is totally boring? Not sure
7. Do you think is seriously exciting?Europe, the beach, anywhere unique!
8. Is the most romantic place? Paris or Haiwaii
9. Is the scariest place? Afghanistan or Libya, or other countries that are in war or are just getting out of war!
by bonbon7810 on 1/16/2012 10:38:08 AM
1 Right where I am!
2 Columbus, Ohio-by my family!
3 In Antarctica!
4 Wherever Taylor Swift is!
6 History Class
7 Disney World
9 A dark tunnel
by katie020699 on 1/16/2012 9:32:48 AM
1. Maybe Italy or England
2. New York
3. Somewhere far, far away
4. Croatia! So b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l
5. South America. I'd love to go for a visit
6. Iceland or Alaska. Cold is my worst enemy
7. California. So many places to visit
9. I'd be scared to go to the Middle East with all the war going on but it seems like a cool place to visit
by teamjacob3236 on 1/16/2012 2:59:52 AM
Book Club: Win an *exclusive* copy of The Isle of the Lost !
Win, read and review an advanced reading copy of The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz...and you might be featured in the next issue of GL! CLICK HERE to enter.