What to do if your crush catches you staring at him
Wanna know if you're really gonna have a snow day?
Olivia Holt is joining Tinker Bell's fairy crew
Ready to shake things up, stargazers? Check out what this week promises to deliver…
Instant Pinspiration: DIY V-Day gifties for all the peeps you love
What your nail polish says about you
Lovely fruit kebabs...just in time for V-Day!
What’s your alter ego?
Sneak a peek at our Feb/March issue starring Laura Marano!
Barbizon Passport to Discovery 2014: Meet Taylor!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
39 MINUTES AGO .@kirakosarin spills everything you wanted to know about the Thundermans season two: http://t.co/j02NFl4Zuv
1 HOURS AGO It's #MCM! Which member of @TheVampsband is your fave? http://t.co/RSxMjtxG9t
1 HOURS AGO RT @kirakosarin: Thanks for the awesome interview @girlslifemag! http://t.co/8VszQpy5fq
65 Comments | Add Yours
Please check out these clubs:;The Walking Dead Fan Club,WWE Diva's Only,The Gym Class Heroes Fan Club and my Adele's #1 Fans club PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check it out.THANK YOU!!!!
by Princess Keziyah on 1/16/2012 11:56:50 AM
1. New England. (PATRIOTS!)
2. New England. (MORE PATRIOTS!)
3. I don't even have one.
4. New Jersey! (hometown bro)
8. London, Paris, Rome, etc.
9. haunted houses.
by onetwohundred on 1/16/2012 11:06:17 AM
1. Do you want to live right now? It depends I want to live where I am now because I am near family, but I love the beach, so also like Destin, Florida or some Island like Samoa
2. Do you want to live in ten years? Same as above
3. Do you wish your worst enemy lived? I don't really have a worst enemy and even if I did I wouldn't care where they lived because I hope they find happiness in their life
4. Do you think is the fabbest place on earth? Any place with a beach
5. Would you love to visit, but not live? Lots of places like Africa, Antarctica, New York and Paris
6. Do you think is totally boring? Not sure
7. Do you think is seriously exciting?Europe, the beach, anywhere unique!
8. Is the most romantic place? Paris or Haiwaii
9. Is the scariest place? Afghanistan or Libya, or other countries that are in war or are just getting out of war!
by bonbon7810 on 1/16/2012 10:38:08 AM
1 Right where I am!
2 Columbus, Ohio-by my family!
3 In Antarctica!
4 Wherever Taylor Swift is!
6 History Class
7 Disney World
9 A dark tunnel
by katie020699 on 1/16/2012 9:32:48 AM
1. Maybe Italy or England
2. New York
3. Somewhere far, far away
4. Croatia! So b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l
5. South America. I'd love to go for a visit
6. Iceland or Alaska. Cold is my worst enemy
7. California. So many places to visit
9. I'd be scared to go to the Middle East with all the war going on but it seems like a cool place to visit
by teamjacob3236 on 1/16/2012 2:59:52 AM
Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...
In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.