9 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

12 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

13 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Did you watch the 2012 PCAs?

Find out who won and who we wanted to win.

Pretty good results.....But I still think Sexy and I Know It is my fave song!

by indesicive1 on 1/14/2012 10:28:48 AM

Emma Watson should have won...

by caligirl99 on 1/13/2012 11:21:20 PM

I agree with most except for favorite album of the year..Adele's album was definately the best!

by 98Snickers on 1/13/2012 9:01:30 PM

by 98Snickers on 1/13/2012 8:59:35 PM

Wow, people don't have any good taste. But that is just my opinion.

by topchef88 on 1/13/2012 8:22:16 PM

i think Anne hathaway and Emma watson should have won.

by SoccerQtPiedc on 1/13/2012 11:00:35 AM

CHEERS FOR CHLOE MORETZ Laughing

by Chloe<3 on 1/12/2012 10:37:25 PM

taylor swift won favorite country artist

by taylorswiftlover101 on 1/12/2012 10:24:44 PM

yellowfluff, True Blood didnt win. They could have won but from what GL said they didnt win. Sometimes we talk at school how crazy that show can be.

by luckykel on 1/12/2012 10:06:11 PM

Hmm, I choose: Bridesmaids, Robert Pattinson, Emma Stone, Emma Watson, Pretty Little Liars, The Voice, Don't like any, Adele, Rolling in the Deep, 21, and Rolling in the Deep. Not many of mine won!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerd and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 1/12/2012 10:03:11 PM