13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?: http://t.co/U4gB1YFQ6q pic.twitter.com/WXos1Dz7jh

14 HOURS AGO Going all #BlankSpace on your crush? We feel ya: http://t.co/dLI2CtZ59Q pic.twitter.com/b7f6c4lA8Q

15 HOURS AGO Starting a new school? Six steps to keep things smooth: http://t.co/ygXAO0sXKQ pic.twitter.com/RsRGjRvqY4

COMMENTS

Did you watch the 2012 PCAs?

Find out who won and who we wanted to win.

why the heck did party rock anthem not win? WTC?

by foodiejr99 on 1/12/2012 9:16:11 PM

I SO wanted Emma Watson to win!

Hey girls! katgrace11 here! I am now giving advice on my profile. I am giving advice on:

*Fashion/Shopping
*Christanity
*Beauty/Hair
*Family
*Anything you can think of!
Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP!

XOXO katgrace11

by katgrace11 on 1/12/2012 8:25:52 PM

awww i wanted Taylor Swift to win! oh well, Katy Perry's cool too. but im an ultimate swiftie Smile yay harry potter and johnny depp!! <3 (and Bruno Mars) lol and everything else xD its just, like a congrats... yeah.

by peaceluvmusic on 1/12/2012 7:44:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
What does it mean when a guy thinks your "cute"?

Hey girl,

It means just that... he likes what he sees! It's hard to tell if he just thinks you're cute or it means more than that (aka he's crushing on you), just because each guy could mean something a little different. Try talking to him more and pick up on the vibe he gives off while he's around you. If he seems SUPER friendly and compliments/teases/jokes with you a lot, it's possible that "you're cute" is a sign of something bigger Smile
Lauren C.

by Nerdyprincessxo on 1/12/2012 6:57:41 PM

Taylor should have won! She deserves it! She worked her (BAD WORD!) off!!! Grrrrr...

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 1/12/2012 6:54:17 PM

My mon is the absolute true blood fan!! She is sooo excited they won!

by yellowfluff on 1/12/2012 6:52:04 PM

I guess GL likes Harry Potter.... That's ok cause I'm a Harry Potter addict!

by NancyDrewGirl on 1/12/2012 6:37:48 PM

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/12/2012 6:36:37 PM

Most of my favorites won. There are a few I disagreed with, though.

by supersingershannon on 1/12/2012 6:30:29 PM

I watch some of it, Ehh.. After seeing Demi preform i had to change it!. Hey girlys, Need fast advice? Come to my page and ask about anything! {Even that little crush ya have} I Check my page 3 times a day! Smile ~Emma.S~

by Emma2112 on 1/12/2012 5:38:02 PM

What makeup can you not survive without?

Two sisters. One secret. CLICK HERE to see what happens when the silence is broken in the new novel Never Said.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.