AN HOUR AGO We are *falling* in love with these books about fall fun!: http://t.co/bqqp3apoAu

2 HOURS AGO The best kind of booties are cute *and* cozy—which is why we love @IHeartUGG from @UGGaustralia! See the styles at http://t.co/lBnDabSgcF <3

2 HOURS AGO Fun ways to stay active this fall: #GLFitness http://t.co/V1j6zFuxGK

COMMENTS

Did you watch the 2012 PCAs?

Find out who won and who we wanted to win.

I did not like that Chloe Grace Moretz got fav actor under 25. Harry Potter is WAY better

by Love:) on 1/12/2012 5:05:54 PM

Hey You guys! Growing up? confused about boys? No worries! I have all the answers! Nothing is too personal. You can ask me anything from tampons to cookies to your major crush to school! I will reply ASAP(:

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/12/2012 5:05:37 PM

Are you serious?!?! Emma Watson should have won for Favorite Movie Star Under 25. Adele should have won Favorite Female Artist. Party Rock Anthem should have won for Favorite Song of the Year. 21 should have won Favorite Album of the Year. And Party Rock Anthem should have won Favorite Music Video. I mean, how can you hear that song and not want to burst out shuffling?!?!

by Kamalini908 on 1/12/2012 4:45:30 PM

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/12/2012 4:41:49 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(: ( Oh, and BTW, The four tags I have aren't just the things you can ask me about. Those are just ideas!)

by gracieb123 on 1/12/2012 4:23:53 PM

Katy Perry is MUCH better than taylor swift!

by BBMarie on 1/12/2012 4:17:25 PM

Seriously? Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, So You Think You Can Dance, and Eminem didn't win? Wow...the people aren't too bright nowadays. I mean especially for that girl Chloe Moretz who won. I mean, great for her, but...seriously? Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Tom Felton, and Rupert Grint were in movies that defined a generation! I don't even know what Chloe Moretz looks like or what she's ever acted in!

by HogwartsStudent on 1/12/2012 4:13:32 PM

Maroon 5 sooooooo should have won!!! GRrrrrrrrr

by phoebeloren00 on 1/12/2012 4:13:01 PM

I never watch award shows. a. they never vote people i like. b. its mostly commercials and celebrity gossip. But I am happy Neil Patrick Harris won!! I love him Smile

by lyssie17 on 1/12/2012 4:11:30 PM

I completely agree with @taylorswiftfan1233.... taylor swift is the best, and she is the ONLY completely clean singer who is good, both with her music and as a role model.. I'm very disappointed that she didn't win. thank you GL for voting her though Smile 13!

by ou812 on 1/12/2012 3:53:48 PM