11 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

12 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

13 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

13 unlucky celeb moments

The stars that could use a four-leaf clover every now and then.

Wow Miley hahahah

by Abbydabbers on 8/26/2012 6:15:33 AM

@fungirl123
i just wanted to let you know that i'm christian too, and i dont think lady gaga is "the Devil's work"
she's a human, and is God's work just like you and i
maybe she doesnt make the choices YOU would make, but at least shes an individual.
i just wanted to tell you, that being christian doesnt automatically give you the right to look down on people. the bible says "judge not that ye shall not be judged"

by dancergirl73 on 2/6/2012 6:19:23 PM

Wow... On Friday the Thirteenth, I got my highest grade ever in Band, so I guess you can say 13 is no longer unlucky for me!! SmileSmile

by mockingjay52199 on 1/26/2012 5:04:44 PM

OMG!
on that day there was a pwer outage in my school and we had to deal with emergency lights and half lit rooms. scary!

by pepper444 on 1/25/2012 4:57:56 PM

Dear, GirlsLife
MY friend went away for a month so I starting hanging out with a group of girls. They were perfect and everything I always wanted. But when my friend got back I spent lunch with her and on the second day I wanted to spend with her to. But when it was lunch time my friends (the group of girls)raced to me to tell me something that happened in math class. After they told me I yelled from up the stairs to tell them I was spending lunch with the friend agian. After I finshed eating I walked over to their table to tell them something, then they asked me why I ditched them I said that I told them but they did not belive me. And another one of my freinds were not there that day so I told her what happened, she went over to talk to them. She said that they said they were not mad at me. So sat at lunch at their table but they ignored me the whole time. Plz help I really miss them!!!!!!!!!!

You should probably just ask them why they are ignoring you instead of just sitting at the table and taking the silent treatment. If they continue to be mean to you just eat lunch with your other friend.
Amanda P.

by gonicole20 on 1/25/2012 4:05:04 PM

Omg I luved the nine lives of Chloe king I freaked out when i heard they were canceling it

by Dancegirl28 on 1/23/2012 8:08:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
I really like someone, and alot of my friends are catching on. Even though we have a small age difference, we have the same interests, music taste, and we laugh at eachother's jokes. He's one of my best friends, but, since I'm younger, he only sees me as immature, and a friend. How do I make myself more grownup? So he sees us as equals? Because, he kind of, likes someone, but he told me he's not dating until highschool, because he's not really that serious right now. PLZ HELP!

Maybe it is best if you are just his friend right now since has already expressed an interest in someone else. If neither of you are in high school yet that means you are both quite young so there is still plenty of time to express and interest once he gets over his current crush. I think the best way to prove you are mature is to be a good friend and be responsible with his secrets. Once he knows he can trust you, he might see you in another light. There is no need to rush this process. Like I said, you are both young so both have a very long line of crushes and relationships ahead of you.
Amanda P.

by holljoymy123 on 1/23/2012 2:18:54 PM

Hey Hey all u monsterz,come join the little monsters club, All devoted to lady gaga and monster high!!! you sould join this club if you were born that way!!! (no telephone nessesary) Smile

by fashionvamp123 on 1/22/2012 7:29:41 PM

Poor Miranda OMG

by merrymerry22 on 1/21/2012 3:55:16 PM

i felt bad for Justin...but you gotta admit it was pretty funny...Smile

by hockeygirl1999 on 1/21/2012 10:16:39 AM