22 MINUTES AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

AN HOUR AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

13 unlucky celeb moments

The stars that could use a four-leaf clover every now and then.

Omg. How many of you like Adele's songs? Omg what about Bruno Mare's song "Ot Will Rain"?

by jrprodigy12 on 1/21/2012 8:06:16 AM

When Justin Bieber fell off his stage and broke everything.
Oh, wait, that didn't happen yet!

by caseysister2001 on 1/18/2012 6:27:38 PM

@gracie112001--I asked my mom a few years ago why celebrities never change their name when they get married, and it's basically because you're well known by whatever name you're going by, and when it suddenly changes, it'd be really confusing for fans. Plus, it's easier since they usually get divorced anyway Tong

How was Justin Bieber hitting the wall unfortunate? It was HILARIOUS!! I watched the video several times over! XD

by Dawnstar on 1/16/2012 12:19:08 PM

LADY GAGA!!!!! I love born this way, and I think it is one of her best ORIGINALS!!!!

by MaxRide15 on 1/15/2012 8:58:52 PM

omg i cant beleive katy and russle are getting divorsed so sad and i never got y katy's last name never got changed to brand and stayed perry so weird although katy perry sounds better than katy brand dosent it

by gracie112001 on 1/15/2012 8:53:54 PM

OMG! I wish 9 lives of chloe king would still be on! its like an amazing show Frown

by 5139261 on 1/15/2012 5:22:06 PM

The saddest one of all is that Selena is getting hate mail I personally don't like Justin bieber but it wasn't your choice

by Cupcakey123 on 1/15/2012 5:16:49 PM

I'm sorry to all who disagree but Miley Cyrus did not do a pole dance. Holding on to a pole and squating is not a pole dance. Did everyone expect her to hold on to nothing while she was pushed around on a cart

by dray14 on 1/15/2012 5:05:52 PM

I'm sorry to all those who argue with this but Miley Cyrus did not do a pole dance. Holding a pole and squating down is not a pole dance in any sort of way

by dray14 on 1/15/2012 5:02:01 PM

The 9 lives of cloe king is ending!!!!! i like that show so much.And miranda cosgrove broke her leg.Must of reallly hurt.Ow!!

by Hunter14 on 1/15/2012 11:00:45 AM

What do you do to study?

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!