AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 block the cold with tough @UrbanOGcom ankle booties: http://t.co/Q1Z32YfVEN

2 HOURS AGO 3 teas to make you feel flawless: http://t.co/YOHoHTs1XQ

14 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

COMMENTS

13 unlucky celeb moments

The stars that could use a four-leaf clover every now and then.

I think the craziest one would have to be the justin bieber drama with the baby and the crazy mom!

by dancingqueen219 on 1/15/2012 10:13:41 AM

♪♫

Hey girls!
Looking for an awesome club where you can find awesome advice, friends, and just have fun? ‘CLUB MIDDLE SCHOOL’ is the place for you! With over 1,000 members, this awesome club is a great place to talk out your troubles, get the latest fashion and beauty tips, and Have ALL of your Middle school Trouble and Drama SOLVED by experienced girls willing to give awesome advice! JOIN NOW! Laughing
All you have to do, is go to my profile, find a club called “CLUB MIDDLE SCHOOL”, and J-O-I-N! I love it and you will too ^.^ ♥ ♪♫

by cutiecayley333 on 1/14/2012 6:25:06 PM

My band teacher had the most horrible day on Friday. I felt soooo sorry for her. Frown

by loveTC247 on 1/14/2012 6:04:55 PM

by krazykotabug on 1/14/2012 1:14:27 PM

THIS IS SO WEIRD AND FREAKY!!
At school on Friday the 13th there was a criminal guy walking around my school.We had to go in lockdown drill because of him and we had no recess until 2:00 PM.:0

by smileygirl555 on 1/14/2012 1:10:18 PM

Hey sweetpea185, I think her recent malfunction was when her dress blew up onstage and showed her nude underwear. I think that happened last month though. Xoxo

modmodmodmodmodmod
everyone is talking about taylor swifts wardrobe malfunction. what WAS her wardrobe malfunction??? (i didnt catch it; guess i wasnt kepping up on my swifty!) Lynae P.

by sweetpea185 on 1/14/2012 1:10:16 PM

TOTALLY agree with number 6! OMG i was bawling at the end of the season, and when I found out they were canceling it, it was even worse! I even wrote a letter to the ABC president, but he never wrote back. Oh well... life goes on.

I LOVE YOU BRIAN!!!!!!!

(and Alec I guess... JUST STOP BEING SO MEAN!!!!!!!)

by glfan345 on 1/14/2012 12:04:59 AM

To lilypod14 I agree completely.

by Cutiepie7 on 1/13/2012 11:46:47 PM

*****************POLL FOR ALL TEENS OUT THERE****************
Should Freshmen and seniors be allowed to date??Post the
answer on my page! Give an explanation! Thanks! I will give
the results Smile
(Visit my page for any advice ASAP!)

by gracieb123 on 1/13/2012 11:06:10 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 1/13/2012 10:35:26 PM