AN HOUR AGO He kissed her for the camera...super creepy or really romantic? You decide: http://t.co/8dhBG6Wo0v

1 HOURS AGO 4 ways to flirt without saying a word: http://t.co/LHp5svEpre

2 HOURS AGO Meet your new fave murder mystery. Win Famous Last Words, by @KatieAlender today: http://t.co/meJ6kpn5G7 @this_is_teen

COMMENTS

13 unlucky celeb moments

The stars that could use a four-leaf clover every now and then.

Poor Christina! You still rock!!!!

by acc.14 on 1/13/2012 10:33:38 PM

Hey You guys! Growing up? confused about boys? No worries! I have all the answers! Nothing is too personal. You can ask me anything from tampons to cookies to your major crush to school! I will reply ASAP(:

by gracieb123 on 1/13/2012 10:32:26 PM

Kimmy Kardashian. Her life is misfortunate :<(

by soccerlover99 on 1/13/2012 10:23:54 PM

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/13/2012 10:21:23 PM

I think its both Taylors.

Taylor Swifts wardrobe problem, only a little accidental extra exposure but she is a true role model. And Taylor Mumson of GG and her not so accidental wardrobe malfunctions, that girl is crazy and not so much of a role model but my guy friends love her for that.

by luckykel on 1/13/2012 10:21:15 PM

What's up with a bunch of girls being jerks to Selena? So she's dating Justin Bieber. Big Deal. What do they expect, that he'll be single the rest of his life? I'm not a huge SG fan but still, some of you girls just need to chill out, suck it up, and stop being so jealous.

by JTCY on 1/13/2012 9:07:38 PM

Hey hkmmorgan, since he's just a crush you should go with a flirty but simple gift. A chocolate bar with a note asking if he'll be your valentine would be cute. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD I'm not allowed to date yet, but I need advice on subtle Valentine's Day things to do for my crush if I'm not sure if he like me back. Thanks! Lynae P.

by hkmmorgan on 1/13/2012 8:33:57 PM

They should have included poor Taylor Swift's wardrobe malfunction! She was a really good sport about it, though.

by aikostar12 on 1/13/2012 7:45:06 PM

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/13/2012 7:11:57 PM

I can't believe all of those fans were hating on Selena just because she went out with Justin Bieber! She didn't deserve all of those mean comments. Being mean to her doesn't change the fact that she will go out with Justin. Isn't there a saying that if you love someone, you'll let them go and be happy that they're happy (just in case you're one of those girls who obsesses over Justin Bieber)?

by hanarocean on 1/13/2012 7:06:57 PM