Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

4 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

5 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

COMMENTS

13 unlucky celeb moments

The stars that could use a four-leaf clover every now and then.

First of all Justin Bieber is really stupid for running into that door, I mean stuff like that happens(so it is kind of understandable) but he was being a baby after it happened too. I would have just laughed at myself. And since when did Allstar weekend split up? Explains how I don't pay attentions to celebrities.

by topchef88 on 1/13/2012 6:57:18 PM

love that dress

by hannah 21 on 1/13/2012 5:43:39 PM

Allstar Weekend should continue with a cuter guitar player. i didn't like Nathan that much but i love Zach and Cameron. Nathan just creeped me out..and yeah the rest of these stars really need some luck(except selena i hate her)
and poor JUSTIN<3!!! he has way too many hatersFrown

by Alykat18 on 1/13/2012 5:40:20 PM

@fungirl123
Thats just stupid. Lady Gaga is not "work of the devil." You probably make tons of mistakes and if your talking about her clothes, then thats what she likes to wear.Btw i'M Christian too.

by dancethenightaway on 1/13/2012 5:38:13 PM

Hey chicas do you read cosmo or teen vogue? if you do i encourage you to stop. They tell you it is okay to do it at a young age when it ISNT. help me and other girls to stop them post dirty articles about doing it targeted at young girls like us! together we can stop this!

by abbyglow500 on 1/13/2012 5:30:33 PM

Hmm, gotta agree with Ej410 on this one.

by svds on 1/13/2012 5:26:15 PM

rebbeca black should be on this list

by abbyglow500 on 1/13/2012 5:26:14 PM

Don't have bieber fever but I think Justin got it the worst! At least he was a good sport and laughed his head injury off! The whole baby thing was so stupid yeah that wasnt somethin to laugh bout!

by Deedles1621 on 1/13/2012 5:15:50 PM

awwwww! poor Justin! why won't they leave him alone!

by peewee83 on 1/13/2012 4:51:11 PM