AN HOUR AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

2 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

3 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

COMMENTS

13 unlucky celeb moments

The stars that could use a four-leaf clover every now and then.

I think the unluckiest celeb moment I've ever heard is that Renee Zelwegger was in the bathroom when her name was called as an Oscar winner!

by supersingershannon on 1/13/2012 4:12:46 PM

I have never heard of The Nine Lives of Chloe King, but a show with that name being cancelled is just deliciously ironic.

by peaches and raspberries on 1/13/2012 4:10:25 PM

13 is actually my lucky number...

by tswiftluver13 on 1/13/2012 3:59:06 PM

@fungirl123 listen, I am Christian and I think Lady Gaga is perfectly acceptable, and is NOT "devil's work". That doesn't mean I dont think that everything she does is the right choice, but everybody makes bad choices, even you. We are all God's children and he loves every one of us, even if they don't believe in Him. I don't think she is a bad role model, she is encouraging girls to do something that not many girls feel good doing today, which is standing out and being themselves. Everyone chooses who they want to be and how they want to act, and this is who Lady Gaga chooses to "be".

by Ej410 on 1/13/2012 3:57:11 PM

Hey sparkle and stop, mhmm he may like you. Sometimes guys will be mean to a girl to show their affection to her. Try talking to him outside of class and see how if he's interested. He may be a tricky one to figure out. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
OK SO THEIRS THIS GUY AND HE ACTS LIKE HE HATES ME BUT I DON'T KNOW IF HE DOES AND MY FRIEND SAYS HE MAY LIKE ME BUT HE ONLY PAYS ATTENTION TO ME IN ONE CLASS SO IM CONFUSED Lynae P.

by sparkle and shop on 1/13/2012 3:24:34 PM

Lady Gaga may be encouraging girls to be themselves, but she is a terrible role model! If your Christian like me, you'd understand that she is the Devil's work! If you believe what I believe, go to www.projectinspire.com

by fungirl123 on 1/13/2012 3:17:09 PM

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla