AN HOUR AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

AN HOUR AGO These YouTube vloggers have your Halloween makeup covered: http://t.co/tgitXV7LGz

2 HOURS AGO Are you feelin' the FOMO when you're super busy—we wanna know: http://t.co/UQrYD4QkDD

COMMENTS

13 unlucky celeb moments

The stars that could use a four-leaf clover every now and then.

Wow Miley hahahah

by Abbydabbers on 8/26/2012 6:15:33 AM

@fungirl123
i just wanted to let you know that i'm christian too, and i dont think lady gaga is "the Devil's work"
she's a human, and is God's work just like you and i
maybe she doesnt make the choices YOU would make, but at least shes an individual.
i just wanted to tell you, that being christian doesnt automatically give you the right to look down on people. the bible says "judge not that ye shall not be judged"

by dancergirl73 on 2/6/2012 6:19:23 PM

Wow... On Friday the Thirteenth, I got my highest grade ever in Band, so I guess you can say 13 is no longer unlucky for me!! SmileSmile

by mockingjay52199 on 1/26/2012 5:04:44 PM

OMG!
on that day there was a pwer outage in my school and we had to deal with emergency lights and half lit rooms. scary!

by pepper444 on 1/25/2012 4:57:56 PM

Dear, GirlsLife
MY friend went away for a month so I starting hanging out with a group of girls. They were perfect and everything I always wanted. But when my friend got back I spent lunch with her and on the second day I wanted to spend with her to. But when it was lunch time my friends (the group of girls)raced to me to tell me something that happened in math class. After they told me I yelled from up the stairs to tell them I was spending lunch with the friend agian. After I finshed eating I walked over to their table to tell them something, then they asked me why I ditched them I said that I told them but they did not belive me. And another one of my freinds were not there that day so I told her what happened, she went over to talk to them. She said that they said they were not mad at me. So sat at lunch at their table but they ignored me the whole time. Plz help I really miss them!!!!!!!!!!

You should probably just ask them why they are ignoring you instead of just sitting at the table and taking the silent treatment. If they continue to be mean to you just eat lunch with your other friend.
Amanda P.

by gonicole20 on 1/25/2012 4:05:04 PM

Omg I luved the nine lives of Chloe king I freaked out when i heard they were canceling it

by Dancegirl28 on 1/23/2012 8:08:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
I really like someone, and alot of my friends are catching on. Even though we have a small age difference, we have the same interests, music taste, and we laugh at eachother's jokes. He's one of my best friends, but, since I'm younger, he only sees me as immature, and a friend. How do I make myself more grownup? So he sees us as equals? Because, he kind of, likes someone, but he told me he's not dating until highschool, because he's not really that serious right now. PLZ HELP!

Maybe it is best if you are just his friend right now since has already expressed an interest in someone else. If neither of you are in high school yet that means you are both quite young so there is still plenty of time to express and interest once he gets over his current crush. I think the best way to prove you are mature is to be a good friend and be responsible with his secrets. Once he knows he can trust you, he might see you in another light. There is no need to rush this process. Like I said, you are both young so both have a very long line of crushes and relationships ahead of you.
Amanda P.

by holljoymy123 on 1/23/2012 2:18:54 PM

Hey Hey all u monsterz,come join the little monsters club, All devoted to lady gaga and monster high!!! you sould join this club if you were born that way!!! (no telephone nessesary) Smile

by fashionvamp123 on 1/22/2012 7:29:41 PM

Poor Miranda OMG

by merrymerry22 on 1/21/2012 3:55:16 PM

i felt bad for Justin...but you gotta admit it was pretty funny...Smile

by hockeygirl1999 on 1/21/2012 10:16:39 AM

Omg. How many of you like Adele's songs? Omg what about Bruno Mare's song "Ot Will Rain"?

by jrprodigy12 on 1/21/2012 8:06:16 AM

When Justin Bieber fell off his stage and broke everything.
Oh, wait, that didn't happen yet!

by caseysister2001 on 1/18/2012 6:27:38 PM

@gracie112001--I asked my mom a few years ago why celebrities never change their name when they get married, and it's basically because you're well known by whatever name you're going by, and when it suddenly changes, it'd be really confusing for fans. Plus, it's easier since they usually get divorced anyway Tong

How was Justin Bieber hitting the wall unfortunate? It was HILARIOUS!! I watched the video several times over! XD

by Dawnstar on 1/16/2012 12:19:08 PM

LADY GAGA!!!!! I love born this way, and I think it is one of her best ORIGINALS!!!!

by MaxRide15 on 1/15/2012 8:58:52 PM

omg i cant beleive katy and russle are getting divorsed so sad and i never got y katy's last name never got changed to brand and stayed perry so weird although katy perry sounds better than katy brand dosent it
;D

by gracie112001 on 1/15/2012 8:53:54 PM

OMG! I wish 9 lives of chloe king would still be on! its like an amazing show Frown

by 5139261 on 1/15/2012 5:22:06 PM

The saddest one of all is that Selena is getting hate mail I personally don't like Justin bieber but it wasn't your choice

by Cupcakey123 on 1/15/2012 5:16:49 PM

I'm sorry to all who disagree but Miley Cyrus did not do a pole dance. Holding on to a pole and squating is not a pole dance. Did everyone expect her to hold on to nothing while she was pushed around on a cart

by dray14 on 1/15/2012 5:05:52 PM

I'm sorry to all those who argue with this but Miley Cyrus did not do a pole dance. Holding a pole and squating down is not a pole dance in any sort of way

by dray14 on 1/15/2012 5:02:01 PM

The 9 lives of cloe king is ending!!!!! i like that show so much.And miranda cosgrove broke her leg.Must of reallly hurt.Ow!!

by Hunter14 on 1/15/2012 11:00:45 AM

I think the craziest one would have to be the justin bieber drama with the baby and the crazy mom!

by dancingqueen219 on 1/15/2012 10:13:41 AM

♪♫

Hey girls!
Looking for an awesome club where you can find awesome advice, friends, and just have fun? ‘CLUB MIDDLE SCHOOL’ is the place for you! With over 1,000 members, this awesome club is a great place to talk out your troubles, get the latest fashion and beauty tips, and Have ALL of your Middle school Trouble and Drama SOLVED by experienced girls willing to give awesome advice! JOIN NOW! Laughing
All you have to do, is go to my profile, find a club called “CLUB MIDDLE SCHOOL”, and J-O-I-N! I love it and you will too ^.^ ♥ ♪♫

by cutiecayley333 on 1/14/2012 6:25:06 PM

My band teacher had the most horrible day on Friday. I felt soooo sorry for her. Frown

by loveTC247 on 1/14/2012 6:04:55 PM

by krazykotabug on 1/14/2012 1:14:27 PM

THIS IS SO WEIRD AND FREAKY!!
At school on Friday the 13th there was a criminal guy walking around my school.We had to go in lockdown drill because of him and we had no recess until 2:00 PM.:0

by smileygirl555 on 1/14/2012 1:10:18 PM

Hey sweetpea185, I think her recent malfunction was when her dress blew up onstage and showed her nude underwear. I think that happened last month though. Xoxo

modmodmodmodmodmod
everyone is talking about taylor swifts wardrobe malfunction. what WAS her wardrobe malfunction??? (i didnt catch it; guess i wasnt kepping up on my swifty!) Lynae P.

by sweetpea185 on 1/14/2012 1:10:16 PM

TOTALLY agree with number 6! OMG i was bawling at the end of the season, and when I found out they were canceling it, it was even worse! I even wrote a letter to the ABC president, but he never wrote back. Oh well... life goes on.

I LOVE YOU BRIAN!!!!!!!

(and Alec I guess... JUST STOP BEING SO MEAN!!!!!!!)

by glfan345 on 1/14/2012 12:04:59 AM

To lilypod14 I agree completely.

by Cutiepie7 on 1/13/2012 11:46:47 PM

*****************POLL FOR ALL TEENS OUT THERE****************
Should Freshmen and seniors be allowed to date??Post the
answer on my page! Give an explanation! Thanks! I will give
the results Smile
(Visit my page for any advice ASAP!)

by gracieb123 on 1/13/2012 11:06:10 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 1/13/2012 10:35:26 PM

Poor Christina! You still rock!!!!

by acc.14 on 1/13/2012 10:33:38 PM

Hey You guys! Growing up? confused about boys? No worries! I have all the answers! Nothing is too personal. You can ask me anything from tampons to cookies to your major crush to school! I will reply ASAP(:

by gracieb123 on 1/13/2012 10:32:26 PM

Kimmy Kardashian. Her life is misfortunate :<(

by soccerlover99 on 1/13/2012 10:23:54 PM

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/13/2012 10:21:23 PM

I think its both Taylors.

Taylor Swifts wardrobe problem, only a little accidental extra exposure but she is a true role model. And Taylor Mumson of GG and her not so accidental wardrobe malfunctions, that girl is crazy and not so much of a role model but my guy friends love her for that.

by luckykel on 1/13/2012 10:21:15 PM

What's up with a bunch of girls being jerks to Selena? So she's dating Justin Bieber. Big Deal. What do they expect, that he'll be single the rest of his life? I'm not a huge SG fan but still, some of you girls just need to chill out, suck it up, and stop being so jealous.

by JTCY on 1/13/2012 9:07:38 PM

Hey hkmmorgan, since he's just a crush you should go with a flirty but simple gift. A chocolate bar with a note asking if he'll be your valentine would be cute. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD I'm not allowed to date yet, but I need advice on subtle Valentine's Day things to do for my crush if I'm not sure if he like me back. Thanks! Lynae P.

by hkmmorgan on 1/13/2012 8:33:57 PM

They should have included poor Taylor Swift's wardrobe malfunction! She was a really good sport about it, though.

by aikostar12 on 1/13/2012 7:45:06 PM

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/13/2012 7:11:57 PM

I can't believe all of those fans were hating on Selena just because she went out with Justin Bieber! She didn't deserve all of those mean comments. Being mean to her doesn't change the fact that she will go out with Justin. Isn't there a saying that if you love someone, you'll let them go and be happy that they're happy (just in case you're one of those girls who obsesses over Justin Bieber)?

by hanarocean on 1/13/2012 7:06:57 PM

First of all Justin Bieber is really stupid for running into that door, I mean stuff like that happens(so it is kind of understandable) but he was being a baby after it happened too. I would have just laughed at myself. And since when did Allstar weekend split up? Explains how I don't pay attentions to celebrities.

by topchef88 on 1/13/2012 6:57:18 PM

love that dress

by hannah 21 on 1/13/2012 5:43:39 PM

Allstar Weekend should continue with a cuter guitar player. i didn't like Nathan that much but i love Zach and Cameron. Nathan just creeped me out..and yeah the rest of these stars really need some luck(except selena i hate her)
and poor JUSTIN<3!!! he has way too many hatersFrown

by Alykat18 on 1/13/2012 5:40:20 PM

@fungirl123
Thats just stupid. Lady Gaga is not "work of the devil." You probably make tons of mistakes and if your talking about her clothes, then thats what she likes to wear.Btw i'M Christian too.

by dancethenightaway on 1/13/2012 5:38:13 PM

Hey chicas do you read cosmo or teen vogue? if you do i encourage you to stop. They tell you it is okay to do it at a young age when it ISNT. help me and other girls to stop them post dirty articles about doing it targeted at young girls like us! together we can stop this!

by abbyglow500 on 1/13/2012 5:30:33 PM

Hmm, gotta agree with Ej410 on this one.

by svds on 1/13/2012 5:26:15 PM

rebbeca black should be on this list

by abbyglow500 on 1/13/2012 5:26:14 PM

Don't have bieber fever but I think Justin got it the worst! At least he was a good sport and laughed his head injury off! The whole baby thing was so stupid yeah that wasnt somethin to laugh bout!

by Deedles1621 on 1/13/2012 5:15:50 PM

awwwww! poor Justin! why won't they leave him alone!

by peewee83 on 1/13/2012 4:51:11 PM

L...O...L Catie Curry!!

by ♥purplexing♥ on 1/13/2012 4:32:42 PM

I think the unluckiest celeb moment I've ever heard is that Renee Zelwegger was in the bathroom when her name was called as an Oscar winner!

by supersingershannon on 1/13/2012 4:12:46 PM

I have never heard of The Nine Lives of Chloe King, but a show with that name being cancelled is just deliciously ironic.

by peaches and raspberries on 1/13/2012 4:10:25 PM

13 is actually my lucky number...

by tswiftluver13 on 1/13/2012 3:59:06 PM

@fungirl123 listen, I am Christian and I think Lady Gaga is perfectly acceptable, and is NOT "devil's work". That doesn't mean I dont think that everything she does is the right choice, but everybody makes bad choices, even you. We are all God's children and he loves every one of us, even if they don't believe in Him. I don't think she is a bad role model, she is encouraging girls to do something that not many girls feel good doing today, which is standing out and being themselves. Everyone chooses who they want to be and how they want to act, and this is who Lady Gaga chooses to "be".

by Ej410 on 1/13/2012 3:57:11 PM

Hey sparkle and stop, mhmm he may like you. Sometimes guys will be mean to a girl to show their affection to her. Try talking to him outside of class and see how if he's interested. He may be a tricky one to figure out. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
OK SO THEIRS THIS GUY AND HE ACTS LIKE HE HATES ME BUT I DON'T KNOW IF HE DOES AND MY FRIEND SAYS HE MAY LIKE ME BUT HE ONLY PAYS ATTENTION TO ME IN ONE CLASS SO IM CONFUSED Lynae P.

by sparkle and shop on 1/13/2012 3:24:34 PM

Lady Gaga may be encouraging girls to be themselves, but she is a terrible role model! If your Christian like me, you'd understand that she is the Devil's work! If you believe what I believe, go to www.projectinspire.com

by fungirl123 on 1/13/2012 3:17:09 PM

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla