6 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

9 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

10 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

6 Golden Globes gowns we adore

Will the stars top them this year? Tune in tonight to find out!

WHY IS EMMA ORANGE! WHY!!

by vintagedress0612 on 7/2/2012 1:04:29 AM

mandy, dianna, and sarah's dresses were gorgeous!

by jster on 2/4/2012 10:04:42 AM

I think they all really nice dresses!!Smile especiallys emma stone's dress!!

by paulfrank31 on 1/20/2012 10:03:50 PM

please check out my bieibers club

by sassysammi19 on 1/19/2012 6:11:56 PM

I LOVE Dianna's and Lea's. Glee for the win!

by bookeater20 on 1/16/2012 5:26:46 PM

I totally love all of those dresses (Except Emma Stone's. Sorry Emma, bad Choice)
My faves go in the following order:
Dianna, Carrie, Sarah, Mandy, Lea

(Emma isn't on the list, that's how much I don't like her dress)

Go GLee fashionistas! (Dianna and Lea)

Bravo to everyone (Minus Emma, for you, nice try)

Smile

by caseysister2001 on 1/16/2012 1:48:09 PM

Wow! I love Lea's dress! Baby pink is my fav color!

by EveryOneCanSparkle on 1/16/2012 1:02:10 PM

******ATTENTION*****

Please check out these clubs:;The Walking Dead Fan Club,WWE Diva's Only,The Gym Class Heroes Fan Club and my Adele's #1 Fans club PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check it out.THANK YOU!!!! Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 1/16/2012 11:41:37 AM

So cute!

by fashion designer on 1/16/2012 11:35:11 AM

I haven't gotten my new GL issue in the mail and i've seen it on newstands multiple times. (in the one with B&Z on it) do you know why I haven't gotten it yet? Are they in the mail?

Hey girl,

I am not sure why your issue hasn't arrived yet, but it should come in about a week or less! If not, call our subscriptions office!

Kathryn S.