1 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

4 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

5 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

6 Golden Globes gowns we adore

Will the stars top them this year? Tune in tonight to find out!

Luv all the dresses Emma stone's is my fav!

by Geekly_Leo285 on 1/16/2012 8:02:02 AM

Copy and paste this on to any GL article! ATTENTION! THERE IS A GREAT CLUB CALLED GOSSIP LIFE! MADE BY SweetLori12 LOOK FOR IT SHE NEEDS AT LEAST 15 MEMBER BY FEB. 3!

by SweetLori12 on 1/15/2012 9:02:07 PM

WHOA! emma!!! ur hair!!!!!!!! Tong

by dramaqueen122 on 1/15/2012 8:30:05 PM

Hey girls♥!

Need advice on girl stuff? Feel too embarrassed to ask someone else,or are you just not getting good answers? Well then,♥Club♥Girl♥Stuff♥ is for you! You can ask me for advice on anything from boys to makeup,tampons to work-outs,stress to braces! I'm also happy to give links if you want;) JOIN NOW!!!

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/15/2012 7:11:29 PM

Love Carrie's and Lea's the best!!

by fallsb-ball on 1/15/2012 6:15:39 PM

__________QUESTION OF THE DAY!__________ Tampons or pads? Why? Answer on my profile!!!

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 6:02:13 PM

Hey You guys! Growing up? confused about boys? No worries! I have all the answers! Nothing is too personal. You can ask me anything from tampons to cookies to your major crush to school! I will reply ASAP(:

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 5:53:10 PM

Anyone else notice almost all of them were nude colors except for one haha. I like the first two the best.

by topchef88 on 1/15/2012 5:39:13 PM

Totally Carrie's! If I ever went to the Golden Globes my dress would totally be exactly like that!

by toadie101 on 1/15/2012 5:36:55 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 1/15/2012 5:23:03 PM