5 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

5 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

8 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

6 Golden Globes gowns we adore

Will the stars top them this year? Tune in tonight to find out!

i love carrie's, mandy's and sarah's

by the_last_ninja on 1/15/2012 5:15:03 PM

i absolutely love carrie's and sarah's dresses

by dancingqueen219 on 1/15/2012 4:12:44 PM

I really like Dianna Agron's dress and Emma Stone's dress!

by caligirl99 on 1/15/2012 12:58:28 PM

Hey everyone! I just recently started a youtube profile, and two days ago I posted a video of me singing. I really want to get as any views as I can so it gets out there, so I would really appreciate it if you would check it out! My profile name is 'MissSopralto' and the video is called 'Part of your world (cover) Kiera'. Thanks!

by blissbaby on 1/15/2012 12:26:35 PM

I LOVE emma's and lea's!!!!

by soccerlover99 on 1/15/2012 11:52:43 AM

Dianna Agron always has the prettiest clothes. Especially in Glee, ahhh I love all her Anthropolgie dresses.

by california_sunshine on 1/15/2012 11:36:10 AM

I go to an all-girls school. I just broke up with my boyfriend at the end of November, and now my life is basically completely guy-free. which isn't good ): I see guys at church but I've known them basically my whole life and the one I kinda like is a jerk...and then all the music stuff I do.... no time to even talk to the guys there. Any ideas? P.S. I don't have enough time to join a club or anything out of school to meet them
Thanks so much <3

Hey babe,

Sometimes, we gotta go through a guy-less period in our lives before we meet another crush again. If you don't have time to join a new club, get a part time job, etc. to meet new people, the only option is to use your friends - if they have friends from other schools/groups and there are guys involved, ask them to invite them to hang out at the mall, movies, bowling alley, etc. That way, you could possibly get to know their mutual friends and scope them out for crush material! Or you could reevaluate those friends you've had your whole life - who knows if they have crush potential that you're overlooking Smile Otherwise, you'll have to wait til the summer or next year to get involved in new things to meet new people. They're not gonna fall at your feet - you gotta make a lil effort yourself!
Lauren C.

by actress456 on 1/15/2012 10:56:50 AM

i love Les Michelle's! it's the only colorful one.

by Karasinski on 1/15/2012 10:13:49 AM

I ♥ Carrie's! Go To My Profile And Join The Clubs Dumbledores Army D.A.,Health & Fitness And Funny Quotes. Hope To See You There!

by EddyKala on 1/15/2012 10:09:02 AM

Lea Michelle's is the best!

by Terra Rose♥ on 1/15/2012 9:58:54 AM