11 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

14 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

15 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

First Look: The Let It Shine cast

We're dishing why you won't want to miss this summer flick!

Totally! I'm SOOO gonna tell my friends!

by lavlo on 1/15/2012 5:05:15 PM

*****************POLL FOR ALL TEENS OUT THERE****************
Should Freshmen and seniors be allowed to date??Post the
answer on my page! Give an explanation! Thanks! I will give
the results Smile
(Visit my page for any advice ASAP!)

by gracieb123 on 1/13/2012 11:09:22 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 1/13/2012 10:38:42 PM

predictable. sry all u luvers

by soccerlover99 on 1/13/2012 10:26:30 PM

Hey You guys! Growing up? confused about boys? No worries! I have all the answers! Nothing is too personal. You can ask me anything from tampons to cookies to your major crush to school! I will reply ASAP(:

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/13/2012 10:23:23 PM

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/13/2012 7:13:13 PM

Awesome that they'll be adding some Shakespeare- I just wonder how accurate they'll get it Smile

by svds on 1/13/2012 5:38:20 PM

I am pumped to see it! That movie sounds awesome!

by supersingershannon on 1/13/2012 4:25:47 PM

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/13/2012 3:02:07 PM

This sounds cool. I don't watch disney though. Don't judge!

Hey gals! katgrace11 here! I am giving out advice! Just go to my profile and comment. I will get back to you as soon as I can. I am giving advice on:

*Fashion/Shopping
*Christianity
*Family
*Stress solutions
*Anything you girls con think of!
I am home sick today so I am free all day!

by katgrace11 on 1/13/2012 11:26:05 AM

This sounds really awesome!

by Princess Keziyah on 1/13/2012 10:43:15 AM

wow this seems really interesting! i will be watching.

by j4zm09 on 1/13/2012 10:01:10 AM