2 HOURS AGO Who else can't wait to hear the rest of @sanchezsammi's new single "Talk" tomorrow?! 😻�http://t.co/eX7VzF6iDwDw

3 HOURS AGO With finals coming up, we're feeling the heat. But it's OK to talk to your parents if you need to take a step back. http://t.co/2HAwrkPVAF

4 HOURS AGO Get your #SquadOnFleek with these fierce DIY BFF bracelets 👌�http://t.co/PLZmrOkgn4n4

COMMENTS

GL's 2012 A-Z Guide to Style

The styles you gotta add to your closet.

I LOVE the mermaid trend

by naiko3638 on 5/4/2012 6:30:14 PM

i todally love this article. but my mom works at ELLE as the fashion director and they all say that the 70's is back is that true

by rocki9947 on 1/30/2012 6:18:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I can't find decently priced high waisted shorts anywhere! Forever 21 is always sold out and Urban Outfitters is wayy too expensive. Any other ideas where I can buy some high waisted denim shorts? (: <3

Hey girlie,

Try Modcloth or Lulu's! Whether you find them there, Forever 21 or Urban, you'll have to catch it at the right time (sometime just before spring might be perfect) to get the best price and your size. Just keep trying!!! <3
Lauren C.

by 8alyssa14 on 1/27/2012 9:11:51 PM

actually thinking some of this might happen Smile

by emma s on 1/24/2012 7:09:52 PM

Funny Quotes
If aliens ever come to earth and ask us to take them to our leaders, our best chance of surviving is to take them to Lady Gaga
beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and sometimes it is necessary to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.

by camijam on 1/22/2012 10:59:03 AM

MODMODMOD! In the morning it's like 35 degrees. My mom wants me to wear 3 layers and a jacket. When I layer my shirts the bottom one always peeks out and looks weird, how do I solve this problem?! Btw tank tops don't count as layers thx!

Hey girl,

Layering can be cute and stylish, and the bottom shirts showing can totally work! If you wear a button-down under a sweater, try letting the bottom show on purpose -- it looks really cool! And if you're just wearing multiple tees, don't worry about the bottom one showing -- it looks better that way!

Meghan D.

by JessieH on 1/21/2012 2:30:42 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Oops! I just accidently reported someone's comment and I clicked it over and over and over because I thought it said REPLY and I had no idea why it wasn't letting me reply and it was a comment by a moderator! I'm reeeeaaaalllllllyyyyyyy sorry I didn't mean to at all!!!!

by New_York_City on 1/19/2012 10:44:17 AM

Hey jessicasaway17, mhmm let's see. The Consttution grants everyone the freedom of self expression, and people like to express themselves through their clothing. As long as the shorts aren't too revealing they should be accepted as appropriate. Lastly, hot temperatures make wearing long pants uncomfortable. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD What are 3 reasons why schools should let girls wear short shorts? Lynae P.

by jessicasway17 on 1/18/2012 6:08:29 PM

Ugh. Double standard much? GL says be yourself, but then they always say wear this, or wear that. /Facepalm

by lizzyd12 on 1/18/2012 4:58:06 PM

So cute! Can't wait to try all of these!! Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 1/18/2012 4:40:52 PM

Skip the concealer and face powders and flaunt your freckles this summer! Your clean face will feel amazing without all of those caked on layers.

Write on! Do you keep a diary or journal?

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.