1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 snag @JFClothing's tight new tee: http://t.co/VrmynrJwjF

2 HOURS AGO 20 major fashion fails: http://t.co/T7nMCBwQDd

14 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

COMMENTS

Rock a half moon mani

Raven-fied just for the playoff game this Sunday!

luv nail art!

by blubird11 on 1/19/2012 11:11:30 PM

Woah this is so weird! We just started a unit on the 20's in school!

by ♥purplexing♥ on 1/19/2012 10:53:11 PM

@Imsgurl I would but saddly (sob sob sob sob sob) the Packers got beat by the NY Giants on Sunday (sob sob sob cry cry cry) Which I am really upset about because as of the fact I go to a Catholic school in WI I was kinda hoping for a jeans day this friday! But towards the end of the game I could tell that they didn't deserve it by the way they were playing and that they apperently didn't want it!!!!!!! Yet again the by-week and the fact that one of the coaches son died recently(let us take a moment of silence for the people affected by this tragic event) may have taken tool on the team. but still GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Packers had a great season 15-1 so let's just hope for another chance at the Super Bowl next year. But on the other side of the spectrum Miss Wisconsin won the Miss America pagent for the first time in 39 YEARS! So take that NY and OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 1/16/2012 6:41:12 PM

Maybe packer colors

by lmsgurl on 1/16/2012 3:30:51 PM

say your name 10 times say your moms name 5 times say your crushes name 3 times post this to 4 other quisses.if you do this youll be kissed by your crush the closest friday but if you dont youll have bad luck.send this to 5 quizes in 143 minutes and when your done press f6 and your crushes name will apear in big letters on the screen. its freaky how this actualy works.

by Jojobean on 1/16/2012 2:58:00 PM

I have REALLY rosy cheeks and i use foundation on my face to make it less noticeable, then i put pressed powder on top of it to make it look less greasy I was wondering if there is anything else that would help my cheeks, and if im using the right stuff, I have super pale skin brown hair and green eyes if this helps. Thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

That sounds like a good plan! I also use a liquid foundation with a powder on top to control red splotches Smile The only thing you could change is the type of foundation you use: if you use liquid, mix it up by using a cream...or vice versa. But if it's working for you and you feel like you've got the redness under control, don't mess with a good thing!
Lauren C.

by kkgirl4life on 1/15/2012 12:39:49 PM

Maybe I should do this in Patriots colors!(:

by michipie205 on 1/14/2012 10:32:30 PM

GO patriots!!!!!

by tampagirl<3 on 1/14/2012 8:27:00 PM

I'm so trying this in Steelers Colors!(: (Even thought their season is done!)

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/14/2012 7:39:16 PM

♪♫

Hey girls!
Looking for an awesome club where you can find awesome advice, friends, and just have fun? ‘CLUB MIDDLE SCHOOL’ is the place for you! With over 1,000 members, this awesome club is a great place to talk out your troubles, get the latest fashion and beauty tips, and Have ALL of your Middle school Trouble and Drama SOLVED by experienced girls willing to give awesome advice! JOIN NOW! Laughing
All you have to do, is go to my profile, find a club called “CLUB MIDDLE SCHOOL”, and J-O-I-N! I love it and you will too ^.^ ♥ ♪♫

by cutiecayley333 on 1/14/2012 6:24:25 PM