4 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

5 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

7 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

Rock a half moon mani

Raven-fied just for the playoff game this Sunday!

Boooooo!!!!! GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by foodiejr99 on 1/14/2012 5:20:57 PM

Hey Ballerina55, she says you can use reinforcements that you use on notebook paper when a hole rips, for the arch. Because it's sticky on the back of the reinforcement, rub it against your skin so it won't stick to your nails and take the nail polish off. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod mod mod mod!
In the raven mani thing what does hole reinforcements mean? Like I didnt understand that and the adhesive stuff and sticking it on the skin? I dont have a steady hand or a nail pen and I really wanted to do this mani. thanks! Lynae P.

by Ballerina55 on 1/14/2012 2:55:16 PM

Love it!

by krazykotabug on 1/14/2012 1:18:15 PM

That's extremely cool, but you definately have to either change the color or the meaning of the colors. I'm not a Ravens fan, at all, and even though their season is done:
GO STEELERS!! But it does look tc! (totally cute)

by SuperNova on 1/14/2012 12:54:44 PM

ill maybe try that

by cutiepie14231 on 1/14/2012 12:50:57 PM

Need advice? well look no further! I have a degree in advice giving and caring ;) ♥

here's what i'll help you with:
*ANYTHING

just post on my profile! if yours is private ill post the answer on my profile. if it's not, ill post the answer on yours!

ill get back to you as SOON as possible!

btw these nails are cute! i'll change the colors to my liking though. maybe with a little sparkle Smile

by xThisGirl13x on 1/14/2012 11:24:27 AM

thats cool! i also did ur newspaper ones yesterday and i love them!! they r so cute and different! Smile

by susper on 1/14/2012 11:22:40 AM

*****************POLL FOR ALL TEENS OUT THERE****************
Should Freshmen and seniors be allowed to date??Post the
answer on my page! Give an explanation! Thanks! I will give
the results Smile
(Visit my page for any advice ASAP!)

by gracieb123 on 1/13/2012 11:05:27 PM

I love purple, I would wear those colors and will think about doing that for my bfs favorite team. But I dont think its Baltimore.

by luckykel on 1/13/2012 10:59:30 PM