12 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

13 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

14 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

Rock a half moon mani

Raven-fied just for the playoff game this Sunday!

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 1/13/2012 10:34:21 PM

Hey You guys! Growing up? confused about boys? No worries! I have all the answers! Nothing is too personal. You can ask me anything from tampons to cookies to your major crush to school! I will reply ASAP(:

by gracieb123 on 1/13/2012 10:31:35 PM

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/13/2012 10:20:08 PM

Hey, Chicas!!!

Need advice? Then hop on over to my profile and start typin'! I give advice on anything! Luv ya!
-GL advice giver

by fasion-queen52 on 1/13/2012 10:17:21 PM

Advice queen here.... i will go on girlslife.com once or twice a week, to check out ANY of your problem

by amileofroses on 1/13/2012 9:56:32 PM

Coolio

by amileofroses on 1/13/2012 9:53:37 PM

MODMODMOD
Is it bad for you if you don't wear a bra? I am 14 and all I really wear are camis. Will this effect my growth at all? (and btw I am going to ask my mom for some real bras soon)

Hey babe,

Nope! It won't affect your growth at all. Some girls feel more comfortable in a bra because it supports our chest weight and smooths over our boobs under our shirts. But if you don't feel like you need one just yet, don't feel pressured to get one! Buy one when you feel like you're ready - no need to rush into it <3
Lauren C.

by horsie9000 on 1/13/2012 9:27:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
So there's this dude that I'm pretty good friends with. One day he came up to me and said "Your hair..... It's different (:" And I asked if that was a good thing and he said yes. then he said "My texting finally got fixed..... Can I have your number?" then we were walking to class and his friends were staring at us and he told me "My friends think I like you..." Does this mean he likes me? (: Thank you soooooooooooo much! Laughing

Hey girlie,

It's hard to tell right now! It's a veryyyyy fine line between "BGF" and "Crush," so these could be signs that he's crushing - but they also could be signs that he really likes having you around as a friend. If you wanna pursue it, go along with him and if he seems like he's flirting, flirt/compliment/tease/joke back. See how things progress! <3
Lauren C.

by jellybean1998 on 1/13/2012 9:21:34 PM

Goooo broncos!!!!!!

by reesesgal16 on 1/13/2012 8:41:06 PM

I use to pass by the Baltimore Ravens Stadium all the time...ahh I miss home Frown. Go Ravens! Smile

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 1/13/2012 7:55:08 PM