1 HOURS AGO The sugar-free French toast recipe you NEED to try: http://t.co/owlfLzcmqx pic.twitter.com/f1ItkIyhPu

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What makes you totally amazing? http://t.co/tCsW6Z2MYS pic.twitter.com/S85q4AhV7y

3 HOURS AGO Summer's coming! Make your own cutoff shorts with these easy-peasy DIY: http://t.co/d7KaiNcRsH pic.twitter.com/WBzqgnZ9o7

COMMENTS

Rock a half moon mani

Raven-fied just for the playoff game this Sunday!

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! WISCONSIN CHEESEHEADS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO FOR ANOTHER YEAR AT THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!! SUPER BOWL XLVI BABY!!!!!!!!!! As you can probobly tell that I'm a HUGE Green Bay Packers Fan. Also a cute idea for nails

by HungerGamesRox99 on 1/13/2012 7:48:59 PM

Go Ravens!!! Whoop, whoop! I'll have to do this.

by chargergirl on 1/13/2012 7:43:34 PM

Cute!! Omg I have that exact same Sally Hansen Insta-dry nail polish lol it looks really pretty! I wore it like 2 days after I got it

by Sheyenne on 1/13/2012 7:39:40 PM

This is SO cute! I will have to try it!

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/13/2012 7:10:17 PM

Hey dancethenightaway, Maybelline has good mascara. I use the one that comes in a pink bottle and has a black top. Yup a facial cleanser will clean and get rid of your makeup. I sometimes like to wash my face twice though. Hope this helps! Xoxo

I want to buy a mascara, cuz the one I had is lost...What's a good drugstore kind? An 1 other thing, will washing my face just once remove makeup AND sleanse my skin, or would I have to wash it twice? N my mom wont let me buy makeup remover with my own money cuz she says that my facial cleanser will get off makeup... Lynae P.

by dancethenightaway on 1/13/2012 6:12:45 PM

so cute! I love how it's a nice twist on french tip manis....now if only i had more polish!

by Karasinski on 1/13/2012 6:06:54 PM

Sounds simple enough!!

by svds on 1/13/2012 5:32:31 PM

Ravens? Come on! GO SAINTS!!!!! Who Dat? Drew Dat! #9!!!

by Deedles1621 on 1/13/2012 4:59:29 PM

@HogwartsStudents It's the same thing! Just do it in Patriots colors! They prob just dont like the same team as you. It's nbd.

This seems so cute!!

by EliseLovesMagazines on 1/13/2012 4:52:05 PM

I'd really appreciate a Patriots inspired nail art design.

by HogwartsStudent on 1/13/2012 4:15:31 PM