AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to wear a flannel this fall: http://t.co/2wDZleQN4y

13 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

16 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

COMMENTS

Rock a half moon mani

Raven-fied just for the playoff game this Sunday!

luv nail art!

by blubird11 on 1/19/2012 11:11:30 PM

Woah this is so weird! We just started a unit on the 20's in school!

by ♥purplexing♥ on 1/19/2012 10:53:11 PM

@Imsgurl I would but saddly (sob sob sob sob sob) the Packers got beat by the NY Giants on Sunday (sob sob sob cry cry cry) Which I am really upset about because as of the fact I go to a Catholic school in WI I was kinda hoping for a jeans day this friday! But towards the end of the game I could tell that they didn't deserve it by the way they were playing and that they apperently didn't want it!!!!!!! Yet again the by-week and the fact that one of the coaches son died recently(let us take a moment of silence for the people affected by this tragic event) may have taken tool on the team. but still GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Packers had a great season 15-1 so let's just hope for another chance at the Super Bowl next year. But on the other side of the spectrum Miss Wisconsin won the Miss America pagent for the first time in 39 YEARS! So take that NY and OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 1/16/2012 6:41:12 PM

Maybe packer colors

by lmsgurl on 1/16/2012 3:30:51 PM

say your name 10 times say your moms name 5 times say your crushes name 3 times post this to 4 other quisses.if you do this youll be kissed by your crush the closest friday but if you dont youll have bad luck.send this to 5 quizes in 143 minutes and when your done press f6 and your crushes name will apear in big letters on the screen. its freaky how this actualy works.

by Jojobean on 1/16/2012 2:58:00 PM

I have REALLY rosy cheeks and i use foundation on my face to make it less noticeable, then i put pressed powder on top of it to make it look less greasy I was wondering if there is anything else that would help my cheeks, and if im using the right stuff, I have super pale skin brown hair and green eyes if this helps. Thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

That sounds like a good plan! I also use a liquid foundation with a powder on top to control red splotches Smile The only thing you could change is the type of foundation you use: if you use liquid, mix it up by using a cream...or vice versa. But if it's working for you and you feel like you've got the redness under control, don't mess with a good thing!
Lauren C.

by kkgirl4life on 1/15/2012 12:39:49 PM

Maybe I should do this in Patriots colors!(:

by michipie205 on 1/14/2012 10:32:30 PM

GO patriots!!!!!

by tampagirl<3 on 1/14/2012 8:27:00 PM

I'm so trying this in Steelers Colors!(: (Even thought their season is done!)

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/14/2012 7:39:16 PM

♪♫

Hey girls!
Looking for an awesome club where you can find awesome advice, friends, and just have fun? ‘CLUB MIDDLE SCHOOL’ is the place for you! With over 1,000 members, this awesome club is a great place to talk out your troubles, get the latest fashion and beauty tips, and Have ALL of your Middle school Trouble and Drama SOLVED by experienced girls willing to give awesome advice! JOIN NOW! Laughing
All you have to do, is go to my profile, find a club called “CLUB MIDDLE SCHOOL”, and J-O-I-N! I love it and you will too ^.^ ♥ ♪♫

by cutiecayley333 on 1/14/2012 6:24:25 PM

Boooooo!!!!! GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by foodiejr99 on 1/14/2012 5:20:57 PM

Hey Ballerina55, she says you can use reinforcements that you use on notebook paper when a hole rips, for the arch. Because it's sticky on the back of the reinforcement, rub it against your skin so it won't stick to your nails and take the nail polish off. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod mod mod mod!
In the raven mani thing what does hole reinforcements mean? Like I didnt understand that and the adhesive stuff and sticking it on the skin? I dont have a steady hand or a nail pen and I really wanted to do this mani. thanks! Lynae P.

by Ballerina55 on 1/14/2012 2:55:16 PM

Love it!

by krazykotabug on 1/14/2012 1:18:15 PM

That's extremely cool, but you definately have to either change the color or the meaning of the colors. I'm not a Ravens fan, at all, and even though their season is done:
GO STEELERS!! But it does look tc! (totally cute)

by SuperNova on 1/14/2012 12:54:44 PM

ill maybe try that

by cutiepie14231 on 1/14/2012 12:50:57 PM

Need advice? well look no further! I have a degree in advice giving and caring ;) ♥

here's what i'll help you with:
*ANYTHING

just post on my profile! if yours is private ill post the answer on my profile. if it's not, ill post the answer on yours!

ill get back to you as SOON as possible!

btw these nails are cute! i'll change the colors to my liking though. maybe with a little sparkle Smile

by xThisGirl13x on 1/14/2012 11:24:27 AM

thats cool! i also did ur newspaper ones yesterday and i love them!! they r so cute and different! Smile

by susper on 1/14/2012 11:22:40 AM

*****************POLL FOR ALL TEENS OUT THERE****************
Should Freshmen and seniors be allowed to date??Post the
answer on my page! Give an explanation! Thanks! I will give
the results Smile
(Visit my page for any advice ASAP!)

by gracieb123 on 1/13/2012 11:05:27 PM

I love purple, I would wear those colors and will think about doing that for my bfs favorite team. But I dont think its Baltimore.

by luckykel on 1/13/2012 10:59:30 PM

Lynae P.

by dancethenightaway on 1/13/2012 10:56:06 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 1/13/2012 10:34:21 PM

Hey You guys! Growing up? confused about boys? No worries! I have all the answers! Nothing is too personal. You can ask me anything from tampons to cookies to your major crush to school! I will reply ASAP(:

by gracieb123 on 1/13/2012 10:31:35 PM

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/13/2012 10:20:08 PM

Hey, Chicas!!!

Need advice? Then hop on over to my profile and start typin'! I give advice on anything! Luv ya!
-GL advice giver

by fasion-queen52 on 1/13/2012 10:17:21 PM

Advice queen here.... i will go on girlslife.com once or twice a week, to check out ANY of your problem

by amileofroses on 1/13/2012 9:56:32 PM

Coolio

by amileofroses on 1/13/2012 9:53:37 PM

MODMODMOD
Is it bad for you if you don't wear a bra? I am 14 and all I really wear are camis. Will this effect my growth at all? (and btw I am going to ask my mom for some real bras soon)

Hey babe,

Nope! It won't affect your growth at all. Some girls feel more comfortable in a bra because it supports our chest weight and smooths over our boobs under our shirts. But if you don't feel like you need one just yet, don't feel pressured to get one! Buy one when you feel like you're ready - no need to rush into it <3
Lauren C.

by horsie9000 on 1/13/2012 9:27:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
So there's this dude that I'm pretty good friends with. One day he came up to me and said "Your hair..... It's different (:" And I asked if that was a good thing and he said yes. then he said "My texting finally got fixed..... Can I have your number?" then we were walking to class and his friends were staring at us and he told me "My friends think I like you..." Does this mean he likes me? (: Thank you soooooooooooo much! Laughing

Hey girlie,

It's hard to tell right now! It's a veryyyyy fine line between "BGF" and "Crush," so these could be signs that he's crushing - but they also could be signs that he really likes having you around as a friend. If you wanna pursue it, go along with him and if he seems like he's flirting, flirt/compliment/tease/joke back. See how things progress! <3
Lauren C.

by jellybean1998 on 1/13/2012 9:21:34 PM

Goooo broncos!!!!!!

by reesesgal16 on 1/13/2012 8:41:06 PM

I use to pass by the Baltimore Ravens Stadium all the time...ahh I miss home Frown. Go Ravens! Smile

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 1/13/2012 7:55:08 PM

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! WISCONSIN CHEESEHEADS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO FOR ANOTHER YEAR AT THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!! SUPER BOWL XLVI BABY!!!!!!!!!! As you can probobly tell that I'm a HUGE Green Bay Packers Fan. Also a cute idea for nails

by HungerGamesRox99 on 1/13/2012 7:48:59 PM

Go Ravens!!! Whoop, whoop! I'll have to do this.

by chargergirl on 1/13/2012 7:43:34 PM

Cute!! Omg I have that exact same Sally Hansen Insta-dry nail polish lol it looks really pretty! I wore it like 2 days after I got it

by Sheyenne on 1/13/2012 7:39:40 PM

This is SO cute! I will have to try it!

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/13/2012 7:10:17 PM

Hey dancethenightaway, Maybelline has good mascara. I use the one that comes in a pink bottle and has a black top. Yup a facial cleanser will clean and get rid of your makeup. I sometimes like to wash my face twice though. Hope this helps! Xoxo

I want to buy a mascara, cuz the one I had is lost...What's a good drugstore kind? An 1 other thing, will washing my face just once remove makeup AND sleanse my skin, or would I have to wash it twice? N my mom wont let me buy makeup remover with my own money cuz she says that my facial cleanser will get off makeup... Lynae P.

by dancethenightaway on 1/13/2012 6:12:45 PM

so cute! I love how it's a nice twist on french tip manis....now if only i had more polish!

by Karasinski on 1/13/2012 6:06:54 PM

Sounds simple enough!!

by svds on 1/13/2012 5:32:31 PM

Ravens? Come on! GO SAINTS!!!!! Who Dat? Drew Dat! #9!!!

by Deedles1621 on 1/13/2012 4:59:29 PM

@HogwartsStudents It's the same thing! Just do it in Patriots colors! They prob just dont like the same team as you. It's nbd.

This seems so cute!!

by EliseLovesMagazines on 1/13/2012 4:52:05 PM

I'd really appreciate a Patriots inspired nail art design.

by HogwartsStudent on 1/13/2012 4:15:31 PM

I love this idea! GO RAVENS!!!

by supersingershannon on 1/13/2012 4:07:12 PM